Default CN - Pool Bar Song...

I have been TRYING to find out the name of a song played at the pool bar every morning.
    It was always the very first song off the CD they played, which was always the same CD every day, haha. It's kind of a slow reggae kinda song.

Does anyone know? or know how i can get the playlist? haha

Thanks!

"Slow reggae kinda song" may be a tad vague.
    Do you recall any of the lyrics at all?

haha i know. i don't recall any of the lyrics...

i just thought someone else might recall it.

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoTwo View Post
    ... always the very first song off the CD they played, which was always the same CD every day, haha.
    We've been to CN several times and have either been up very late (~4 AM leaving the piano bar) or very early (went to work out and check email ~3:30AM) and believe we've always heard music the whole time. There are 2 different sounds systems, we're told. (Main Bar/Lobby diff't from Pool Bar, Pool, BG bar).)
    So the concept of hearing the first song, doesn't really make much sense to us - i.e. we continuously hear music there if we listen for it. While we definitely hear certain songs repetitively on any given visit, between visits the play list seems to change a bit.

That said...
    "war inna babylon" - Max Romeo, is almost a given on any visit.
    Maybe "someone loves you honey" - JC Lodge (or the JC Lodge / J Kelly version) are heard in the A.M.??