Default Weather at CSA Now

Hi There!
    Can anyone tell me what the weather is like at CSA right now? I'm hearing that it is a little cold there right now for this time of year. Is the water still warm? We are arriving on Thursday and I was just curious. Thanks!

Water is warm. The wind is very brisk, so the air is cooler, but the water is still warm.

Just got back on Sat. from CSA and it was definitely chilly. I had to wear my sweater a few nights. We were there Dec. 2-11 and only got to snorkel 2 days (canceled one so we could have had 3) but the surf was too rough and it was red flagged a lot. We usually go later in Dec. so I'm not sure if that was normal or not.

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

I'd love to know this, too. We are arriving Saturday. Can't wait!!

I just checked weather.com, and looks like the high 70s are expected with a little rain but mostly sun. Perfect.

Default Here Now!

Thanks to all who responded. I'm here now and the weather is in the high 70's. A little cool with the breeze but still much warmer than the US. We just arrived and have not gone in the water yet, so when we do I will post an update.

We were there 2 weeks ago, most of the days it was in the mid 80s, so I would expect that to return.