Thread: CSA Questions

Default CSA Questions

My husband and I are visiting first time April 2010. How's the white wine? Is there nightly entertainment? How would you rate the entertainment? We love to dance. Is there live music to dance to in addition to the disco?

Unfortunately, there isn't much of a wine selection (except at Feathers). BUT, there is more than enough liqueur to make up for it! If you find that you aren't satisfied with the wine selection, don't worry...you will have no problem finding an acceptable substitute! I must suggest...if you do like wine, be sure to head over to the bar at Patios each day at lunch for the daily Sangria!

There is nightly entertainment, but I can't really comment on it. When we are there, I find that we are so exhausted (from daily life...and sand gravity ) that we are usually in bed pretty early and don't take in much of the nightly entertainment. It is my goal in October to make it to see Ulti...I'm quite embarrassed to say that it will be our 3rd trip to CSA and we haven't seen him once! I have heard from others that the disco is great dancing fun!

No worries...your vacation will be exactly what you want it to be...whatever that may be!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)