Thread: Oops!

Default Oops!

Anyone know anything about chances of deep sea fishing from CSA and Cost?

At CN now and just checked cost here yesterday. $150 per person for four hours, and prior day sign up required. Boat leaves at 6:45 am. Talked to a local fisherman, he wanted $80 per hour for three people. He had a much smaller boat. It was a mute point for us though, the water activities have been cancelled the past three days due to high winds.

Default Fishing at CSA

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
    Anyone know anything about chances of deep sea fishing from CSA and Cost?
    I am not 100% certain but last year they seemed to use "Captain Stanley" and as a single they charged me about $150 for 4 hours with another group, of I believe 3 guys that were supposed to go out. I think the charter is $600 per about 4 hours and 5 persons is considered a full boat. If the boat is not full you can get on as a single. We never got to go because the water was too rough so I have no idea what it is like. I am an avid fisherman (Salmon mostly) and I was hoping to try my hand at Mahi fishing or maybe some Barracuda.

I am going to be at CSA again this February and I was hoping to join up as a single with a few guys (or gals) that want to go out. I hated joining with guys that the tour desk arranged since it kind of puts them on the spot and I kind of felt that I was being "forced" on them. They were however quite gung ho and it didn't seem to be a problem with them.

When are you going? February is not Billfish Season but Mahi (Dolphin Fish) is good, as is Bottom Fishing and Barracuda I believe.

Be there in three days through end of Dec.