Default Jamaican Weather

Wouldn't it be great to have a banner on the Couples site showing us the current weather conditions Ocho Rios and Negril?

Brilliant idea Irie!!!! I hope Randy or Sean is listening...........

Are you using windows Vista or 7? If so, you can keep it on your desktop using windows gadgets. It is always current and will allow you to see the extended forecast.

Yes it would!

Might get a little boring as Jamaica stays a pretty constant temp year round, but here is a link you might enjoy.

http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...p?ID=IWESTMOR2
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I wouldn't be bored at all! The weather there has got to be better than here in Hamilton, ON. Thanks for the website ColoradoJuli! I just checked it out - very nice to see.

But hasn't it been unusually cool down there lately? Someone on the message board told people to bring sweatshirts with them when they come.

I look daily on the weather channel app on my android phone and it doesn't change much. Its fun daydream though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    But hasn't it been unusually cool down there lately? Someone on the message board told people to bring sweatshirts with them when they come.

I saw that too but checked the weather update on one of the links above that I have listed in my favorites...it showed highs around 80-84 and lows around 72. I never saw a low below 72 so I'm not sure what they meant, but different people respond to the temps differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Irie at CN View Post
    I wouldn't be bored at all! The weather there has got to be better than here in Hamilton, ON. Thanks for the website ColoradoJuli! I just checked it out - very nice to see.
    So right you are, I keep a Negril weather gadget below a local weather gadget...23 v.s. 74, can not wait...three more days. Whoot!!

We also thought how bad can the weather be?? But we were there for a week ( Ocho Rios/ Runaway Bay area) and it was cool. We needed sweatshirts and pants and we hadn't brought any!! Out of the 7 days we only had about 2.5 days of sunshine. The rest was very cloudy, windy and very cool with rain. But you make the best of it and have a great time...otherwise referred to as "belly up to the bar!!" Our lesson is that always bring a change of warm clothes regardless of the forecast ( ours showed great weather!)