Hybrid View

Default Need Obrien's mojito recipe

We'd like to try to duplicate Obrien's prize winning Mojito drink at home. I have searched this web site for the recipe, but cannot locate it. Someone thought that it was in an old newlwtter, but I haven't been able to access old newletters.
    Can anyone provide this recipe?

you can locate it in this thread:

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/sho...ight=o%27brian

Randy

Default Mojito

I was so looking forward to Mojitos at CSS asked at every bar, not one bartender would make one. I commented that every meal I had mint on my plate LOL all of a sudden the bartender couldn't speak English. happened at 4 different bars.

I loved the Amoya's mojito at he piano bar in Novemeber.
    The best I've ever had.
    Kim

At CSA I was told that Hurricane Nicole wiped out their mint plants in the plant nursery across the street, but you're right, I also had mint on several dishes. Was thinking of collecting them to make one mojito! lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsgolfer View Post
    I was so looking forward to Mojitos at CSS asked at every bar, not one bartender would make one. I commented that every meal I had mint on my plate LOL all of a sudden the bartender couldn't speak English. happened at 4 different bars.
    We went as far as keeping the mint from our plates at dinner, putting the mint in water in our room over night, then presenting it to the bartender to make us a mojito...LOL

We were at CSA in early dec, there was no mint to be found at any bar. I missed mojitos this year.