Default If Trading Spaces is Full

We are doing Secret Rendezvous in January from Saturday to Wednesday. Since most of the other resorts are full during our trip, besides CTI, I am kind of assuming we will get CTI. However, since this will be our first trip to Ocho Rios ( stayed at CSA and CN) I would like to see and visit both resorts . I know trading places takes place , Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so the only day we will be able to do it would be Monday. Question - if trading places is full can we still visit CSS for a fee or take a tour if we provide our own transportation ? I have always wanted to visit CSS and consider it for a future Couples vacation, but it would help my decision to actually visit it. I know there is a daily fee for non guests to spend the day at hotel, but would this rate be cheaper if staying at the other Couples resort ? Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't worry. As soon as you arrive, book to go to CSS and let them know it is the only day you are able to go since you are on a short stay. Couples has a way of making things happen no matter what.

Sign up for the day you want as soon as you can. Then if it is full, you have the option of a taxi ($10/pp round trip). There is no charge if you have reached the Passionate Love Level of Romance Rewards. Otherwise, I think it is $75/pp but I could be wrong.

Depending on when you go in January, you may not get CTI as that is real close to Anniversary time for the resorts anniversary.
    Vicky

We just did a day pass to CSS when we were in the Runaway Bay area and it was $75/person although on e-mail they quoted me $100/person. It is well worth it. Beautiful place.