Hybrid View

Default 40th Birthday present

Will anyone be going home to Negril on September 27th? I was just given a trip from my hubby! This will be our third time this year! Can't wait!

We will be going Sept. 26 thru Oct 3. This is our second trip to CN and the 27th is our 34th wedding anniversary. Hope to see you there. I can't wait either!!

I will be there! That day is our 5 year wedding anniversary day! I am SO jealous though...Third time this year?!?!? My husband is going to have to meet yours so he can take a cue from him! lol Congrats and can't wait to see you there! Check out the NEW SEPT 2009 group. Lots of us there!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

airbell96, where are you from. We are from Belleville, Illinois, and I think I saw on The Sept 2009 board that you are also from around that area.

dskrn100-We are a close neighbor of yours-Okawville, IL. I go to Belleville at least once a week. Small world! I saw quite a few couples in STL area going in Sept. It's funny huhn? Well bet we will get along wonderfully...I mean we do share the same wedding anniversary for heavens sake! lol
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)