Hybrid View

Default CTI meals scheduling questions

Hi! Does anyone know if there are exact days that the repeat guest dinner and beach party are held on? Also, what is the repeat guest dinner like? Who is there with you? Is the food different from the great food they already serve? Am I missing any other type of weekly sceduled food related event? I am trying to map out when I want to book my specialty restaurants and don't want to clash with other pre planned meals at the resort. Thanks...Glenda

Default repeaters dinner

Hi there,
    I love going to the repeater's dinners. You are right that the repeater's dinner is the same night as the beach party at CTI. It is an amazing dinner at Eight Rivers (the fine dining restaurant) with managers and represesntatives of the resort, as well as repeaters, of course. The food is wonderful and you meet people you'll recognize for the rest of your stay. As well, you can still catch the Beach Party entertainment after the dinner. We had a great time at it in August. :-)

Windsorgirl (Christine)
    CSA '07,08
    CSS '10
    CTI '09, 10

The dinner is on Monday night. I wouldn't miss it. The food is fabulous!!!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

They are on the same night (beach party and repeaters dinner) Lobster at dinner, for repeaters.
    MouLouHill

Quote Originally Posted by moelouhill View Post
    They are on the same night (beach party and repeaters dinner) Lobster at dinner, for repeaters.
    Unless of course you are there when lobster is out of season.... then they have something equally fabulous.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by lanellboo View Post
    Hi! Does anyone know if there are exact days that the repeat guest dinner and beach party are held on? Both on Monday. We go to the dinner to eat and visit with the staff and friends, then the Beach Party for the entertainment. Also, what is the repeat guest dinner like? Nice sit down, multi-course meal, we have had lobster in some form at each meal.. Who is there with you?Other repeat guests and typically a manager from each area of the resort. Is the food different from the great food they already serve? It is a special menu for the dinner. Am I missing any other type of weekly sceduled food related event?The only thing you miss is the beach buffet. BUT they also do a pool side gala buffet on either Friday or Saturday, I can't remember and that's nice also. I am trying to map out when I want to book my specialty restaurants and don't want to clash with other pre planned meals at the resort. Thanks...Glenda
    You can't book anything until you get to the resort. When you check in you will get the schedule of when the restaurants are closed so you can use that to plan your meals.
    Vicky