Default Weds Special 12/29?

Thje Weds special that was sent via email to everyone comes up as a blank when you open it.
    Can you please update

Thank you

Still coming up as a blank page.
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 14
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Wednsday special emailed??? Really never got it.Did everyone else get it?

I'm having the same trouble ... Thought it was just me.
    Julie

Yes and the help desk is on vacation! HELP! I really want to go to CN and have been waiting for a special

That's right, nothing came up, would love to see what the special is this week.

I haven't gotten the email yet. I checked the website and the link takes you to the special for December 1st.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

All seems to be well now, great deal for CN lovers!People are available by phone, I spoke with Garfield this morning.

Hi,
    Suspect it was posted late becaused of the holiday season and folks off on vacation. BUT, it you go to http://couples.travelscream.com/a488137122.html/120890 you will find the deal for this week. It is a really good one for those wishing to go to CN between April 16 and Aug 20, 2011.

You can always check the posting by clicking on the "Hot Deals" tab at the top of the page. Hope this helps.

Enjoy, and wishing everyone a very Happy Couples New Year...

I think all of computers were in shock, great deal Couples wish I could go!

Everything appears to be fixed. Unfortunately the special is for after March. I am heading down to Negril in March

Quote Originally Posted by spingirl View Post
    That's right, nothing came up, would love to see what the special is this week.
    The email I got says "save $525 at Couples Negril."

The link worked for me. Maybe they fixed it? This is what it says.

Book By: December 29th, 2010
    Travel Date Range: April 16th, 2011 - August 20th, 2011
    Guests who book any category at Couples Negril for stays of 7 nights or longer from April 16 August 20, 2011 will save $75 per night or $525 for the entire stay.

It came up fine for me. Just booked it for July.

Basically:

Book By: December 29th, 2010
    Travel Date Range: April 16th, 2011 - August 20th, 2011
    Guests who book any category at Couples Negril for stays of 7 nights or longer from April 16 August 20, 2011 will save $75 per night or $525 for the entire stay.

Dang it...just seen the other link on the special. I would have done that since we are booked for April 28th anyway. Link says had to book by the 29th..Dang it. So is the Wed. special not going to be on the MB anymore? Because I never got an email

Please disregard my last post..to many cold meds. Today IS the 29. Yippee, I'm booking today! Thanks Couples!