Thread: wedding at CN

Default wedding at CN

Hey yall, my fiance and I are getting hitched in August 11', at CN. We have several couples committed to going but we have been asked by some others if you have to be a "male-female couple" to stay at the resort? These arent homosexual coulples or anything just single people, like my mother and my sister. Does anyone know if they allow singles?

Contact the Couples wedding department. Couples does allow a certain number of singles to stay if they are part of a wedding party. The cost is not reduced if there is only 1 in a room, so it would be best if they are willing to share a room and save some $$.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

So excited for you! We got married at CN last month. Couples in 1 room do not need to be male and female. My mom and aunt shared a room. We were told that you can only request a single person room if your group consists of atleast 10 couples. Then that single person would pay the same cost as if 2 people were in the room.

hey thanks for the info guys. One for the price of two is definately not a good deal..lol!!!