Thread: Romace Rewards

Default Romace Rewards

After our trip in April to CN I signed up for rewards when we returned home knowing we would probably be going back. I wrote on the rewards contact several times since then to get that stay added. Last week I e-mailed directly the rewards person as I saw he had told some people to do on the boards. I still have not heard back and the nights were not added. We are returning in April and want to get this done before then! Any thoughts?

Who did you send it to? Sean? sean@couples.com Sean should be able to help you out.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I had no luck with email. I called and called but the people who I was supposed to be calling were not available. Finally I did get someone who could help me. Sean was out of town or something I think so I talked to a lady instead. I can't remember her name. You might have more luck calling. It's worth a try at least.

monurse
    I had the same problem with no one getting back to me, on a simple request. Finally sent Sean an email and had an anwser in 2 hours. Sean's the best!

It took us 7 months to get our account posted. It was just posted last week after letters and emails, some directly to sean@couples.com. I finally had to get my travel agent involved to help. They evidently have some internal issues.
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

Hello everyone,

I am sorry. I believe there has been some issue with emails. I had IT investigate, but we found no issues. The reason I say this, is I clear my entire email list daily, so if you haven't received a response from my within 24-48 hours (sometimes I am out of office)please resend your emails directly to sean@couples.com. I would be more than happy to adjust your account. Sorry for any inconvenience. Hope everyone has a happy Holidays.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!