Default Special Message to all Animal Lovers, who also love Jamaica!!!

We would like to take this opportunity to make you aware of the 2010 annual eBay charity auction, to benefit "The Animal House Jamaica" no-kill humane shelter.

About The Animal House Jamaica:
    Jamaica has many forgotten animals. Abused, abandoned, injured, and often left to die alone in the hot sun. What for many is an island paradise is, for these animals, an island hell. The Animal House Jamaica was formed to give these animals a second chance. Their mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home as many of these homeless souls as possible, and to offer the few that prove to be un-adoptable a safe and secure sanctuary for life.

The last few months have been very difficult for The Animal House Jamaica, and we are happy to say that they have survived! However, they certainly could use our help, if you are so inclined. There are some incredible items up for auction, which might be of interest to many of our Couples friends, including a three-night stay at any Couples Resort!!!!!

If you would like to see ALL of the items up for auction, or for more information, please visit:

http://www.theanimalhousejamaica.org/2010/ahauction.htm

THANKS in advance for any assitance you can give. And you just might end up with a few treasures from the auction. HAPPY BIDDING!!!

Warm Regards,
    Jim & Darcy

Thanks so much for posting this! I'll be bidding!

Wow! Did you look at those items?!? And the Couples family has donated so many. Way to go Couples!!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I will check this out. Even if I don't win anything maybe I can bump up the bidding. I have a soft spot for homeless critters. Thanks for the info.