Default April 19-26, 2011

Booked April 19th-26th 2011 anyone else there are that time????

April 17th - 24th!! Counting down. CN is our original Jamaican "Home" from our first trip in '03. We haven't been back to CN since '06 (CSS & CSA the last 4 years). We can't wait to get back since they made a few changes since '06.
    116 days to go!!!!

see you at the pool bar!!!!

My bride and I will be there for our fourth time April 17th - 24th. I have a winged dog tattooed on my right shoulder. Let's do some Bob's!!

We are from Boston so look for the Red Sox Hat or Patriots hat, this is our third time back

No Patriots hats this year, we will have Red Sox hats on!!!!

ok where are all the April peeps, hotel is totally booked who is going to be there???? I will start the list!!!

Brian & Tammy
    Brian & Nikki

Four of us will be there, arriving 4/16 thru 4/23.......All best friends from INDY, celebrating our Anniversaries, were at CN last year & our friends were married on the beach, very cool....Will be our fourth visit.
    Really, where is a better place to hang?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by shirljo70 View Post
    Four of us will be there, arriving 4/16 thru 4/23.......All best friends from INDY, celebrating our Anniversaries, were at CN last year & our friends were married on the beach, very cool....Will be our fourth visit.
    Really, where is a better place to hang?????????????

We usually hang out on the beach then head to the pool bar around 4 or so for a couple of Bob Marleys this is our third time back see ya at the pool bar we are from Boston so look for the Red Sox hats!!!!