Thread: Hot water at CN

Default Hot water at CN

Our only complaint about CN was the lack of hot water for showers. Anyone know if they've done anything to supply more? We're headed back this spring and it would make everything perfect.

How long ago was this?

That was a problem reported with some frequency several years ago.
    We haven't experienced that issue in 3 or 4 years, if not longer and haven't heard of it being a problem much (with the exception of FrednBecky in Oct '09).

We've been there twice and never experienced it before. We were just there in November and had hot water in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening. No problems.

We were there in November and had no problem with enough hot water. There was one day where we didn't have alot of water pressure....but really, who cares? We went to the beach without a shower and by late afternoon, all was good again.

The only time that we have ever had hot water issues is when we were staying on the third floor a couple of years ago.

When we were this past summer we had plenty of hot water.

We were just there first of Dec. No problem with hot water.

Default Still a problem for us

Hi Questor,

We were at CN from Dec 3 to 13th, and, as much as I hate to admit it, we had hot water issues every afternoon. Not a big deal for me, since I prefer lukewarm showers (better on the sunburn), but hubbie wished for more heat. We were in building 2, first floor. Our friends two doors down said they didn't have any problems at all, and we were showering at the same times! Okay, that didn't come out right!!

So, obviously, it's sporadic. Good luck,

Beergirl

Hey there -

We were just at CN Oct 8-18, and NO water problems at all. I laughed because back in October 2009, we had horrible water issues, but this last visit, the water was SO HOT... So, while I cannot say for sure, I think they have made that issue a priortiy, and appears as if they have it under control now... Have the BEST time...

I've never had a hot water problem at CN so I can't really answer that question.

We were in CN in Sept 2010 with no complaints whatsoever. Plenty of hot water

We were there in June and had plenty of hot water.

Had same issue last January, but was fixed after a couple of calls. Chilly showers for a couple of days. Friends in the same building and one in another building didn't have any issues.

We have been to CN six times and have never had trouble with the hot water. I have heard of this problem before from other people. I think it happens in certain rooms only. Hopefully you will not experience this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Beergirl View Post
    Hi Questor,

We were at CN from Dec 3 to 13th, and, as much as I hate to admit it, we had hot water issues every afternoon. Not a big deal for me, since I prefer lukewarm showers (better on the sunburn), but hubbie wished for more heat. We were in building 2, first floor. Our friends two doors down said they didn't have any problems at all, and we were showering at the same times! Okay, that didn't come out right!!

So, obviously, it's sporadic. Good luck,

Beergirl
    Okay. We were in building 2 on the third floor. Maybe it's just that building that has issues.

We were in bldg 1 first floor in Nov. Hot water was hit or miss.

We had the same issue last December. We were in building 1, 2nd floor. We have been in that building 2nd floor before with no problems. It was disappointing to jump in the shower and have cool water. This was both morning and afternoons. I did call and let them know, but I don't think they had the ability to fix it. Hope they come up with a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Questor View Post
    Our only complaint about CN was the lack of hot water for showers. Anyone know if they've done anything to supply more? We're headed back this spring and it would make everything perfect.
    .....We were at CN for Thanksgiving 2009, Plenty of hot water then.