Default leaving for CTI in 6 days (our wedding moon & we're first timers)

Any tips from folks that are there now or have traveled there recently?
    We, are super excited!!

Go. Relax, take in every moment. There is probably 100 people on here that can give you 100 pages of advice each. i will tell you this (and most will agree), you have picked the PERFECT place to start this part of your lives. The staff, grounds, accommodations, food, drinks, and atmosphere are going to blow you away. You have nothing to worry about as far as having the perfect time. Make new friends while you are there, both with staff and other guests.

The only true advicde I wil give you is start a new savings account now.......before you leave. You may not believe me now, but you will be OVERWHELMED with thoughts of "How and When can we go back." These thought will start as soon as you get back stateside......if not sooner!!!!!

Congrats and enjoy!!

One Love,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Be EXCITED you will have the best time ever new years eve is amazing lots and lots of food and alcohol and the best staff ever

Thanks for all the fabulous words of advice. We are leaving in 8 days and cannot believe it. Have never done an all inclusive or Jamaica and of course for the money hoping we made the right choice!!! Thanks for telling us we did How can life not be great with the sun, ocean, friends and a great fruity drink in hand??