Default Sangsters Rum Cream

Anyone know where or how to buy in the states? Thanks.

I couldn't find rum cream here in the States, so I improvised. I used 2 parts cream and 1 part Kahlua. Add rum, ice and a banana, mix it all in a blender... Voila, Dirty Banana at home!

Good luck, we have never been able to find it. People ordering it off the internet have had vary degrees of success.

The only way is online at reggaetreats.com but its Berry spendy. I buy cruzan rum cream and its almost as good.

My sister in law works at a liquor store and the only kind you can get in the states is Curazon...and it isn't all that great if you ask me

Default Dirty Banana Recipe

Quote Originally Posted by misterhainey View Post
    I couldn't find rum cream here in the States, so I improvised. I used 2 parts cream and 1 part Kahlua. Add rum, ice and a banana, mix it all in a blender... Voila, Dirty Banana at home!
    Thanks for the recipe... I'm going to try it. As for the Sangsters, I asked at our LCB (Government run Liquor Store) here in British Columbia, Canada and was told by the Manager that they carried it up to a couple of months ago and have now stopped. She, the manager, did not know why but head office was just not carrying it anymore. I am going to find out why just for curiosity sake!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

We saw Sangsters rum in the MoBay Airport for $16 ($24 in the CSA gift shop). We should have bought some then but thought we could get it in the states...

Default Some LCBO stores in Canada have Sangsters

If you are visiting Canada or live near the border, we have Sangsters at some of our liquor stores. If you go to LCBO.com, you can check which ones have it. They might even ship to the US if you order online.

Default Rum cream price

We went on the shopping trip to town while at CN a couple of weeks ago. At Times Square, at the last shop in the back (on the right hand side as you face the back parking lot), we got 750 ml bottles for the cheapest I've ever seen it - 3 bottles for $36.00. They started out at 3/$40, but came down quickly.

Needless to say, some found it's way home with me!

Beer (and rum cream) Girl

Quote Originally Posted by diztek View Post
    Anyone know where or how to buy in the states? Thanks.
    ....Lots of luck finding ANY Rum Creams in the States.