Default GHVS Bathroom Pics & Offsite Nightlife

Good Day All,

I will be enjoying my first CSA experience Oct.17-21. I have been enjoying the other AI (S) for the past 6 years and honestly I have loved every minute of each trip. Now, I would like a different perspective & am very excited about choosing, meeting and getting to know CSA personally. My questions today have not been answered as yet and I have looked through each of the messages on this board. I will be staying in a Greathouse Verandah Suite and would like pics of the bathroom. (Is this suite any different than an Ocean View, Garden View, Suite) Yes, the bathroom is indeed very important to me as this could be a setting for what will be some very intimate moments. Additionally, are there any clubs, restaurants in the area that are easily accessible. It will be my 40th birthday and we may feel like venturing off premises to do some extra celebrating.

Not sure about the bathrooms in the GHVS but the GHJS has a nice big bathroom. I needed a big bathroom for my wedding day and it was perfect!