Default Merry Christmas to the Couples Resorts...Hugs

Peggy and I want to wish the Couples Resorts and their staff a very Merry Christmas.

Hugs from 10 0 C

AND..We also want to wish the guests of the Couples Resorts a very Merry Christmas also...You guests are the world's best guests.

Hugs from 10 0 C

Mery Christmas to the two of you, as well, TW. Nice to have you back on the MB. You have been missed! When I first found the MB just before my wife and I took our first trip to Couples two years ago, I enjoyed the bantor between you and others, mostly about a drink called a Saltysomething or other ( I can't remember the whole name anymore). It taste awful! Anyway, happy holidays, and, please, don't be a stranger to the MB.

Happy Holidays to all and all the best in the new year.

yah mon Tommywommy, and we wish all a safe and happy new year as well

You are so right Tommy!!! Merry Christmas Couples!!!

We will also join you in wishing everyone at Couples a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ,also a huge thankyou for making our stay at Couples so perfect..
    Paul & Sue
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Merry Christmas to all of my Couples family!
    May all of you vacation wishes come true.
    Happy Healthy New Year!

Sam and Andy

Merry Christmas Uncle Tommy!
    Paula & Greg

Merry Christmas all my couples friends; may God shine Jamaican sun on all of you were ever you are

Salty Dogs are all that Dave drinks, practically when on vacation! Thanks, TW, for introducing him to them. HAPPY NEW YEAR!