Default Anybody get hair done at CSA

I have read through threads and there is only about 4 threads about Hair and the Salon, I normally like to do my own hair but would like to see pictures or advice on anybody that got their hair done at CSA. Will do my own makeup but really want my hair done, I THINK.

Hi there!

I just married at CSA the 7th of december and had my hair done there. They did a wonderful job!!
    Believe me, you donīt have to worry about anything!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Give everyday the chance, to get the best day in your life

I had my hair done for our wedding this November. My hair is very fine & it was extremely windy that day. I was glad that I had them do it for me. E-mail me, chaseroth@insightbb.com & I will send you some photos. Congratulations on your wedding! you will love CSA

wow your hair looks amazing!!! The salon did a great job!! I'm thinking about doing a half down kind of hairdo which makes me a little more nervous bc i dont want it to look like its rock hair. i want the natural beachy kind of look. Has anyone done that at the csa salon?

Your pic was amazing, thank you. Did you bring your own flower for hair? and by the way I love your dress also!

I had mine done there (can't find a good photo of it to post at the moment). They did a great job! It was similar to the photo posted - an updo with flowers. I brought in a photo of my cousin's hair at her wedding and they duplicated it perfectly and then added flowers that matched my bouquet (bought at CSA and taken care of by the fabulous wedding coordinator). My hair is really fine and doesn't usually stay well and it was perfect all day. I was so happy with it!

No, I didnīt bring the flowers myself.
    I even forgot to order the flowers :-)
    But the nice lady went outside and picked those beautiful flowers, without any extra costs :-))
    When you arrive, they first show you a lots of pictures and then you can choose.
    Just describe your dress and let her make!
    A friend of mine married the next day at CSA, she has short hair. The lady picked again some flowers and she looked awesome!!
    If you like, bring a photo with you, and she will do!!
    Give everyday the chance, to get the best day in your life

I just had my hair done at CSA and she did a good job. My make up was also done but it was too heavy and I had to remove the eyeliner and redo it.

I had my hair done at the salon a year ago for my wedding. I have posted a link so you can see pictures.

I thought they did a great job!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...fcd&id=7310018

I had mine done and it was really nice. I didn't really know what I wanted so I just looked at some pictures when I got there. Some of styles I picked were not practical because I have so darn much hair but we found one that worked. When I took it out at the end of the day there were over 100 bobby pins! lol I felt like I could have used a few more a few times but there wasn't really anywhere left to put one. I just have really long, very thick hair. It was pretty funny because the ladies kept exclaiming about how much hair I have. When a new lady would come into the salon they would look at it. One said "That is a lot of hair, and she's a white girl!" LOL My hair was great though. They picked some flowers from the garden area outside of the salon and put them in when they were done. I was pretty exhausted from getting up so early and traveling so I took a little nap on a beach chair in the afternoon. It wasn't exactly comfortable with all the pins in there but the hair held up! It wasn't very expensive either. I did my own makeup because I wanted something light.

Dempie, do you have a pic you could post of your hair? I heard that makeup should be done by yourself. I dont wear much makeup so, I think I will just do that on my own.

Hi there! I was married at CSA in November. I had my hair done at the salon and you don't need to worry about a thing! Just bring a picture with you of something you think you would like. Maybe a couple in case you change your mind once there. The girl in the salon (Georgette, I believe) was very kind and took the time to make sure I was happy with it and made suggestions as we went along. I had my hair appointment at 1:30pm and back at my room at 3pm, where I put on my dress and did my own makeup and on the beach to get married by 4pm! My photographer was also in my room during prep time and got some cute pics! My hair was sprayed well in place and quite tight curls at first and Georgette let me know that was on purpose so that the curls would start to "fall" and look very natural which was what I wanted. You will see the difference from the first 2 pics and the last pic. It worked out beautifully for the mood I was going for during the ceremony and for pictures afterwards throughout the resort and on the beach. Congrats & good luck!

Hi again....here's the pics I forgot to attach! ))

Oh and as for the makeup....if you have a nice tan/glow happening, you really need very little makeup....your eyes & lips. Practice at home or go to a MAC's counter for a little lesson and maybe buy some of their stuff to bring!

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    Dempie, do you have a pic you could post of your hair? I heard that makeup should be done by yourself. I dont wear much makeup so, I think I will just do that on my own.
    I will post some pictures once I have them back from Stacey Clarke. My hair was curled and I had a low updo to the side with a flower.
    I brought my own MAC make up for the salon to use and I wished I had done it myself. It wasn't bad, it was just really heavy. I use fluid liner by MAC and I asked her to apply as close to the upper lash line as possible. When I got back to the room, I saw it wasn't even close to the lash line and had to remove it all together. I also had to remove and reapply the lower eyeliner. Luckily she used my eye shadow so it only took me 5 minutes to fix it all.

miasma,
    Your pictures are gorgeous!! How much extra was your bouquet? I love it!

Miasma, you are a beautiful bride. I LOVE your hair, that gives me hope that they can do my hair, and thanks everybody for the tip on make up. I am bringing my own and gonna do it. I dont wear much so really dont want alot of it plus we will be there 3 days prior as everyone knows so I am sure we will have sun in the face. Anybody else post pics it gives me hope.

Dempie, thank you would love to see the pics once Stacey does them. I want a low updo myself with a flower so I really am looking forward to it. I have MAC makeup as well and actually have an appointment with them to show me how to do lashes hahaha. SO I think I will just do the makeup myself.

Hi again ladies! Thanks for the compliments! I think the bouquet was either $60 or $80....some may not want to spend here, but I think it was worth it as we had decided to put our money towards the flowers and the photographer. The colors in my bouquet actually matched some of the colors throughout the resort for pics. They have a TON of bouquets to pick from when you get there so you really can't go wrong. I have posted all of our wedding pics below to share! We also used Stacey Clarke. LOVED HER!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...776&aid=261695

Here are pictures of my low updo from the salon at CSA on Dec. 23rd, 2010.
    Last edited by dempie; February 7th, 2011 at 04:15 PM. Reason: adding picture

What does a trip to the salon cost? I have short/chin length hair, so I wouldn't need much "up do" work!

Quote Originally Posted by dempie View Post
    Here are pictures of my low updo from the salon at CSA on Dec. 23rd, 2010.
    Love your pic, and like your bouquet, was that an upgrade? Thanks for sharing, cannot wait!

Not sure which resort you're staying at, but using this link you can view the brochure for the prices at CSA Spa/Salon. :O)

http://www.couples.com/12sw/27spaSW.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    Love your pic, and like your bouquet, was that an upgrade? Thanks for sharing, cannot wait!
    Thank you. The bouquet was a $30 upgrade.