Default Arrive in less than a week.

Anyone have suggestions about activities to particiapte in? I've never been to CSA and want to make sure I take full advantage of the "best" it has to offer. Or any off the beaten path spots I just can't pass up?

Thanks for the input in advance.

Do all the included activities; snorkeling, glass bottom boat, kayaking, sailing (Watersports guys will take you out if you don't know how), catamaran. Take time for a leisurely stroll on the beach. Enjoy all the great food at the different restaurants...including Sea Grapes. Take in the nightly activity and even a few craft projects (i.e. basket weaving). Enjoy a massage, or two, and some great smoothies and health drinks over by the workout complex. Stay up late and enjoy music at the night club including the "sing along" with Ultimate Chocolate. The biggest thing is do what you want and don't feel that you have to do everything...that's what your next visit to CSA will be for. Have a blast!!

Ossie's jerk shack across the street. Also look for Elvis on the beach for pretty much anything else you need, tell him Ricky and Suzi sent you! Have a blast!!