Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Need suggestions of things to do and places to go while at CSA. Will be there in less than a week!!!

Walk the beach, go to Mayfield falls, sunset cruise, snorkle boat, glass bottom boat, water ski, hit the gym, and soooo many other things you can do.

Easy, get breakfast then after, if you like an adult beverage pick one up and head to the beach. Looky there, it is lunch time, go get lunch, then after if you like an adult beverage pick one up and head to the beach. My oh my time flies when you are enjoying yourself, it is already dinner time. Go back to your room, get cleaned up, put something on that will make your partner know what is for dessert, go to dinner and enjoy an adult beverage or two (if you like), soak up the time with your loved one. After dinner enjoy the nightly entertainment or head back to your room taking the longest route, walking slowly holding hands. Got to sleep, wake up and repeat :-) There are a ton of other things to do but right now I would rather be doing this than sitting in my office.
    CSA 2010, 2013
    CTI in the future but too many days to count...who's kidding, 2015 here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearso View Post
    Walk the beach, go to Mayfield falls, sunset cruise, snorkle boat, glass bottom boat, water ski, hit the gym, and soooo many other things you can do.
    Thank you very much for the suggestions. Sounds like we will have a great time.

Sounds like my kind of party!

Take a deep breath when you get there...and chill! Slow down...no need to hurry anywhere. Float in the ocean with a Hummingbird in your hand....grab a bottle of bubbly at sunset and watch the sun go down. Listen to the tree frogs at night... Cherish each moment...your time there will pass too quickly. Enjoy...

Relax on the beach. Soak up the sun. Snorkel. Take out the hobie cats. Did I say relax already?

Life is good

I'm going to steal this line from ChrisNDeb. "put something on that will make your partner know what is for dessert".