Default HELP! What room to get @ CSS

My wife and I planning a trip to CSS in July-August. What are the best rooms? Do any rooms have a two person Jacuzzi tub and a shower. Looking at a One Bedroom Beachfront Suite or Penthouse Suite. Any pics would be great!

Pele

Beachfront Suite (Blocks A and B)

Front Hall (Taken from the front door)

Bedroom

Living Area

Bathroom and Jacuzzi (It aslo has a walkin shower)
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

We loved the Beachfront Suite at CSS, however, we are going to try a Penthouse Suite next time...just for something different. Remember, there are a lot of stairs at CSS, since part of it is built on the cliffs. But that's waht makes it so beautiful.

If you stay in a One Bedroom Beachfront Suite (all rooms in building blocks A and B) you will be right at beach level. There are no stairs from here to the beach, ocean, Sunset Beach (nude area), main pool and swim-up bar, beach bar beach grill (Bella Vista Restaurant in the evenings), water sports area, the Palazzina restaurant (breakfast and lunch buffets and gourmet restaurant in the evenings) and the running/walking/bicycle track and the Starlight Gala. There are 102 steps from this level to the lobby (highest level), but they are spread out over several stairways. If you want a ride from anywhere on the resort to anywhere else, you can just call the bell captain and they will come and get you. Within 5-10 minutes. I have asthma and emphysema and with a couple of short rest stops on the way up, I did just fine doing the 102 steps. We also used the resort van to get up the hill several times. The stairways are very well lit at night. Here is an example:

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Pele0913 View Post
    My wife and I planning a trip to CSS in July-August. What are the best rooms? Do any rooms have a two person Jacuzzi tub and a shower. Looking at a One Bedroom Beachfront Suite or Penthouse Suite. Any pics would be great!

Pele
    ....Go back to October posts for my "Live From CSS" threads. Plenty of pics.

Pele
    Below is my write up of CSS from this past October. We were in "D Block". There are 36 steps to the 3rd floor of A or B Block. There are 46 steps to the FIRST floor of "D" Block.

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=10380

Pele
    ....Try again. Writeup AND pics;

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=10561

Thanks for all the info. Does anyone have anything on the Penthouse Suites? Do any rooms have a two person Jacuzzi tub and a shower?

Pele.

Thanks for all the info. Is there info on the Penthouse Suites and if thay have a two person Jacuzzi tub and a shower?