Thread: Honeymoon

Default Honeymoon

my fiance and I are researching trips for our honeymoon and after looking at all the resorts, we really like the pictures of CTI!! Just wondering if this would be a good choice for first time visitors to couples?!

Yes. go for it.

We spent our honeymoon at CTI in November 2009, and went to CN this past November. We loved them both, though my wife preferred CN after this trip. You can't go wrong with either. It just depends on what features and inclusions excite you the most.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by nicoleleal View Post
    my fiance and I are researching trips for our honeymoon and after looking at all the resorts, we really like the pictures of CTI!! Just wondering if this would be a good choice for first time visitors to couples?!
    ...Hello from just north of you, Union City Tn. Depends on what you want to do. If you're young or in reasonable fit shape; I'd recommend CSS, the most romantic of the Couple Resorts, in my opinion. If you really like the beach; go with CN or CSA.

CTI was our first Couples experience and we return in July for visit #5. We love the privacy and peacefulness of the beach. It's in a cove so no one outside the resort is on your beach. The staff is incredible and if you get an ocean view room, you have an incredible view of the ocean as you are pretty much right on the water.
    Vicky

There's no such thing as a bad Couples Resort. It's more likely that one will appeal to you more than another. If you've done your homework and "really like the pictures of CTI" then go for it!! We were there in 2009 and really enjoyed how the staff treated us. The view is beautiful and, since it isn't spread out like CSS or CSA, everything you need isn't far away. Plus there are great excursions like the catamaran cruise, Dunn's River Falls and horseback riding that give a fabulous opportunity to meet and get to know the real treasure of Jamaica...its people. We agree with acranger that CSS is the most romantic but if CTI calls to you then you should go there. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and enjoy your honeymoon as part of the Couples family!!

Bart & Bug

Thanks everyone for all the help!!!

I really liked the pics of CTI too. We were there last August and absolutely LOVED it. We are planning to return for our honeymoon!
    Bonnie & Jon