Thread: Where to go???

Default Where to go???

My husband and I are first timers to CN in July, is there anything that is a must see. We will be there only 4 days.

I would do very little since you will only be there 4 days. Just relax and enjoy the wonderful resort.

Beach, Otahiete, Beach, Cassava Terrace for breakfast, Beach, Cat Cruise, Beach, Snorkeling and/or Glass Bottom Boat, Beach, Hobie Cat Sailing, Beach, Couple's Massage, Beach, Main Pool, Beach, Lobby Swings, Beach, Beach Grill, Beach, Tree Frog Hunt, Beach, Helliconia, Beach. (All included)

DON'T LEAVE THE RESORT for any off-property excursions. With only 4 days there, you should stay at the resort. They also have Water Skiing, Scuba Diving and Tennis all included.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by almost40 View Post
    My husband and I are first timers to CN in July, is there anything that is a must see. We will be there only 4 days.
    .....That's not a lot of time for much. Just enjoy the resort.

I would double your length of stay... if you can...

I agree. Don't leave the resort. But we won't have to tell you that. You will understand when you get there. We go and stay 7 days and can't seem to drag ourselves away from CN.

I would go to Dunns River Falls on one of the mornings that it is offered. You get back in time to enjoy the afternoon on the beach. It was so much fun and the cost of going is included in your stay. Just sign up to go at the desk. Take your own water shoe or they stop at a place where you can rent them for $5. We just rented them. ENJOY!!

Dunns River Falls is awfully far from CN!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    Dunns River Falls is awfully far from CN!
    ...Pretty much not even a consideration from Negril.