Thread: Very excited!

Default Very excited!

My fiance and I are being married on Jan 29th and then flying to CSS on Jan 30th for our Honeymoon! Both second weddings for us and a blissful blending of our 4 children. We are very excited and cannot wait!

We are booked into a one bedroom ocean view suite. I found it very confusing on the website to figure out where our room was and which one is better! We love an ocean view, dont mind walking and want to be near the night action. Can anyone recommend if we should upgrade...and to what? Ha ha!

Just reading all the posts makes me confident that we have chosen the best place......thanks for any feedback!

Laura

Hi, Laura! I hope Wally and I will get to meet you! We'll be at CSS from Feb. 1 - Feb. 10, staying in a Beachfront One bedroom suite. This will be our first vacation at CSS, but we loved CSA last Feb. BTW,we're from Myrtle Beach, SC.

Our CSA photos:
    http://www.funbeaches.com/couples-swept-away.html

Hi Patricia

Thanks for your reply. I loved your pics...thanks for sharing. Morgan and I would love to meet you during our stay!

Laura

Hi Laura & Patricia, my husband Murray and I and another couple will be at CSS Jan.29-Feb.05/11. This is our first visit to a Couples resort, we hope to meet up with you there. I have read alot of fantastic reviews & am very excited.

Yolanda