Default Email address watersports CSS

Hi,
    I have a diving question.
    Does anyone know the diving centre email for CSS?

Thanks.

I doubt they have one.

I would ask Seandymon, he may be able to forward it to them. I do not think all resort employees have email.
    Irie Mon

Default Seandymon can you help?

Looking for email for watersports at CSS.

Is it wscss@couples.com????

You can go ahead and ask me your question and I will get the answer for you. Thanks
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

I'd be interested to know their email address too, I was there in April and took some great shots of sting rays and a nurse shark I'd like to send them...

The best way to get to them is through me.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Great Seandymon!
    Here is my question....
    I have my open water cert (with many dives) and now have completed the Advanced Open water (text review, review with instructor) and will be getting a "referral" sheet to do the open water dives (5 dives) so I can do them in beautiful Jamaica.

Since diving (and equipment) is free at Couples, I presume that I will only have to pay for the instructor's time to review my dive elements and submit my completed paperwork for final Advanced Open water certification. I would think that it would be much less than someone who is coming for their "Advanced" course without having done the first part.

Can you please advise the cost of these 5 dives and getting my advanced certification? Thanks so much.