Default 75 days...................March 2011

75 days until we arrive at CN and we can't wait. This is our first trip to Jamaica. We are so excited!!

Iowa, wait till you go! I was very excited for my first visit to CN much like you are. Now after returning 4 times I am even more excited then the first time. Hard to believe but it is true that once you go you know.
    Rose
    I am not high Maintenance, I am deservedly Spoiled!

Couples Preferred Agent - Here to assist with your booking

Dido to being excited .... it is also our first time at cn not to mention also Jamaica.We will be there in march for 2weeks yippy.See you there.

2 weeks!! Wow thats awesome. We will be there from the 14th thru the 20th. We are getting married on the 17th! I get more excited everytime I look at these message boards. It can't get here soon enough.

Looks like I will be there to see you for your wedding...congrats.March 7-21 is our time at cn. See you there

Default Very exciting!

Hi All! You should join the thread "March Maniacs" - Lots of us on there hoping to meet new and old friends at CN through the month of March. My husband and I will be there 3/12 - 3/19 and will be renewing our vowels on 3/16.

It will be our third time at CN and in Jamaica at all for that matter. I know we should branch out and check the other Couples Resorts but we can bring ourselves to do it - We love being "home"!!

Lisa & Jeff from New Jersey!

We are on the " march Maniacs" thanks for requesting....see you on the beach