Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tam, if you see us, say hey and we'll buy you a round
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

We tried to go somewhere else this year, but just couldn't. We have been to CSA, CSS & CTI. We just have to got to CN, we will be there the first week in March for 10 days and we know that it will be great. We both got very stessed out when we were trying to book somewhere else. When it comes to having a stress free vacation and relaxing we decided to go where we know that will automatically happen.

Ha! Will do....thanks!

We'll be there March 29th - April 5th. We are also first timers to Jamaica and are very excited to get away from the snow and below freezing temps!!!

I DO love the trading places thing they have, where you can visit the sister resort for a day..we did this last March when we stayed (3rd time) at CN...got to explore CSA..and it was great...but we felt it was too big...CN is just perfect
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

When and how do you sign up for the Trading Places? I'm curious to see CSA too!

Quote Originally Posted by P&KinMN View Post
    We'll be there March 29th - April 5th. We are also first timers to Jamaica and are very excited to get away from the snow and below freezing temps!!!
    Our visits will overlap! We can't wait to see flowers and greenery and feel the warm sun after a rough winter in Chicago this year...we know how you feel! Look for us at the pool, P&K....Tim and Tam

Quote Originally Posted by tumh20 View Post
    Yes, for sure you should consider another resort, along with Couples Negril!
    and the others should be: Couples Swept Away, Couples Tower Island, and Couples San Souci!
    We are headed back for 3rd trip in June to CTI. Sure wish we could go every year, but teachers don't make much and we also are putting a daughter through college!
    We have been to COR (before remodeled into CTI) and also CN/CSA split trip. This time we will visit CSS for a day to see what it is like. We have loved them all and they are all different in their look and feel, but the service, food and inclusives are above and beyond!
    So....look into the other Couples resorts as well!
    Have a great trip! 173 days away for us!

I am so glad to see this. My husband and I have been driving ourselves crazy trying to decide which couples to go to. We have never been to an AI or to a beach type vacation and after reading reviews and our travel agents advice we decided a Couples was for us. We really struggled between CN and CTI. We were set on CN until I read several reviews that said it was nice but needed upgrades. A couple mentioned some mold in the bathrooms there and that was the final decision for me as I am highly allergic and cannot breathe in rooms with mold or mildew at all. We loved the look of Negril - islandy, etc. We booked at CTI and now have been worried because I have read where it is not the tropical feel. I saw this post and it sounds like you love being at CTI because that is your choice to go back. Can I ask what makes you return there over CN?
    Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by Tam View Post
    On the left side of the board there is a link to Romance Rewards. Sign up. You WILL return and there are great perks for being a returning guest. On your first trip it will allow you to visit the sister resort in the same city. Good benefit as well to see if you want to try other resorts. AND it costs you NOTHING extra. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tam View Post
    As Cleversole stated, sign up for Romance Rewards now.

Then, when you get to the resort, stop by the Guest Relations Desk across from the Front Desk in the lobby to sign up for Trading Places. They only go on Mondays, Wednesdayas and Fridays and allow only 10 couples per day, so sign up early to get your day. The bus leaves the lobby at 10am and leaves the other resort promptly at 4pm, so you cannot eat supper there. When we did it from CN to CSA in 2009, CSA provided us with beach towels, so we didn't need to bring them from CN.

In order to enjoy the beach and ocean and pools, wear your swimsuits with coverups and sandals. Take your camera and credit card (for gift shop purchaces).

Don't forget your watch, because if you miss the 4pm bus, you will have to find and pay for your own transportation back to CN and also pay for a day pass. When we did it, there was one couple missing and the bus driver did not wait for them. He left right at 4!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Thanks for the info Wally! Just curious; do you think you guys liked CN or CSA better? Why or why not? I'd love to hear your opinion.

Default Questions About Couples Negril

Quote Originally Posted by P&KinMN View Post
    Hope to see you there P & K! We'll be there most of the same days as you! Have a wonderful trip! Tam and Tim (Chicago area.)

Harleygirl -
    We love CN! The resort is made to look rustic, they paid a lot of money for that paint job. We've been to CTI(old resort and newly renovated), CSS, and CN. The beaches in Negril are public but amazing. The sunsets on the west coast (Negril) are picture perfect and the resort is laid out perfectly for us. If we based our choice of which Couples resort to go to by staff alone, it would be next to impossible, they are all top notch. CN is the one that calls to us, but if we chose to do the Secret Rendezvous and ended up and either of the 3, we would not be disappointed. The staff is only one of the features that makes Couples Resorts so wonderful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2