Default Coffee Shop at CTI

I am sure it said, in my holiday brochure, that CTI has a coffee shop, but I can find no mention of it on the Couples website. Has anyone heard this? Has anyone visited it? What is it like? When is it open? Can I get a cappuchino whenever I want? Can you believe I don't drink alcohol!

There is a coffee shop in the Logo shop, off the beach. I think the shop is open from 10-5. There should also be coffee in the patio area most of the time.

They do have a Coffee Shop, it located in the logo shop. Not sure if it just for tasting or what. They do have nice coffee making equipment. You can also get coffee at the Patio Restaurant all day.

Maybe someone who has used this station will answer.

Hope this helps.
    Irie Mon

In the gift shop on the beach there is a small coffee shop. You can get all types of coffee drinks, free of charge.

It is in the gift shop that is located beach level. It is open gift shop hours but I am not sure what those hours are. Coffee and different "mix ins" are available at the buffet all day.
    Vicky

We were at CTI the first week of May 2010. I would not call it a "coffee shop" per se, however, in the gift shop that is by the beach, they offer great espresso coffee that my husband would get a few times a day. Although items in the shop do cost money, the coffee does not. If they have opened a new coffee shop since then, I stand corrected, but I believe this is what you may have read about. (Not to be confused with the gift shop by the entrance and spa area). I am not sure of the hours? But, we found it to be a hidden gem. They were, as with all of the areas of service, wonderful to us anytime we went in. Have fun, anticipation is the best, then you will find yourself checking in on the message board everyday when you return to keep that connection to Couples. You are in for a treat!

Kelli and I had the best frozen mocha we've ever had. Our plan was to head to the bar and get some rum cream for it, but it was so good, we didn't have the heart.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Default Coffee Shop at CTI

Back from CTI Dec 24th. Confirmed, the "coffee shop" is in the beach gift shop (daytime hours). Latte's, cappacino's etc available. Also a non drinker...try the pinacolada slushee at any of the bars.