Default August, please hurry!

I live in what is suppose to be sunny and WARM Florida. This has been the coldest December on record and I am dreaming of CN and the warm sunshine. Sadly we can not go back home until August - 208 days - does anyone know why the time before you go to CN drags and when you get there it seems to grow wings and fly.

Ahhhhh, back to dreaming and looking at pictures, trying to make the time fly by.

We are right there with you but not sure how many days left for us but we arrive on 8-19-11. Open, open, open.....

Bearso,

We will be there before you, we arrive at CSS on the 27th of July and then transfer to CN on the 30th of July, there until August 6th. Down to 203.......

Blondie, we will b there aug 1-8!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

We will be there Aug 20 - 27. The greater my need for a vacation the greater the frequency I check in on the message board. Just got back -check every few weeks. Starting to need a vacation - check weekly. Need a vacation - check daily. REALLY need a vacation check multiple times a day hoping for an update. Right now I am in daily check in mode.

Amy

Default message boards

Quote Originally Posted by AAS View Post
    We will be there Aug 20 - 27. The greater my need for a vacation the greater the frequency I check in on the message board. Just got back -check every few weeks. Starting to need a vacation - check weekly. Need a vacation - check daily. REALLY need a vacation check multiple times a day hoping for an update. Right now I am in daily check in mode.
    I so agree with you, AAS! I check the message boards many times throughout the day. Looking at the pictures and reading the reviews helps to make me feel like I'm already on vacation. It also makes me realize that, even though we haven't been to Couples or Jamaica yet, we made the right decision to stay at CN for our vacation this year.

D&S