Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default Help! Heading to CSS & Have a AN Question

    My wife & I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary this week & will be heading to CSS to do it. This is our first trip to the resort & are very excited. My Wife wants to take part in the AN beach but I wanted to find out a few details first. We are both in our late 30s & not in bad shape, but my wife is on the heavy side. We are both comfortable enough with our bodies, but i don't want to risk putting her in an awkward situation. Is this activity only for those who have good/hard bodies? Will we/she be looked down upon? This is a big trip for us & I don't want to do anything that might risk us not having a wonderful time.I would feel horrible if we did do this & she came home feeling like bad about herself. Hopefully this question is not too awkward, please be straight with me. Thanks so much for your help & answers!

  2. #2

    Default

    At SSB, some are big, some are little, most are in between, all are nude and nothing else matters! Have fun.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    No worries, at the AN beach you have all body types, shapes and battle scars. The majority are like you, late 30's and older without a hard body of 20 year old.

    The young hard body group mostly stays on the main beach and they stay away from the AN beach.
    Irie Mon

  4. #4

    Default

    No issue here you and your wife would be most welcomed, I know as a heavy man myself. Forget it and go and enjoy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default No Worries

    Please have no concerns - you will see every type of body from big to little, young to old. After the first 30 seconds, you don't even notice what anyone looks like. We love the au natural, the freedom and the sun and wind on your skin. It is an awsome experience. Sans Souci is the most beautiful place and the staff will make you feel like royalty. We've never been so well treated. Enjoy!

  6. #6

    Default

    In my experience, the out-of-shapers outnumber the hardbodies about 10 to 1. Go, have fun, don't worry about it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I see that there's been a whole bunch of views, but no one has chimed in yet. I wanted to clarify that we're not talking obese, just on the heavy side. I would really appreciate some honest help.

    Thanks!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    38

    Default Don't think twice

    Don't think twice about size.... we have been to css 6 times and have seen all sizes and shapes. I'm pushing 50 and have never been at my "ideal" weight. I won't lie.... I have seen a few bodies I envied but its more about being comfortable in your own skin and enjoying what god gave you. Once you get over the first few minutes of nervousness you will have the time of your life and wonder why you waited so long. Enjoy your trip. Couples San Souci is the best of the best.....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    240

    Default

    We just got back from CSS and spent every day on SSB. I can assure you that it is not only for hard bodies. We are both over weight and never felt out of place (we were even more over weight when we left!!!!). You will find that the majority are more like you than not. I would say that 80 to 90 % of those at SSB the week we were there were not hard bodies. If you are comfortable with going don't hesitate to go. You will love it.

  10. #10

    Default No Worries

    No Worries she will not be looked upon negatively. As a matter of fact she may be looked on as a Goddess. She may actually feel really sexy. Many men like a little meat on a lady. My wife is no skinny mini but she is the sexiest lady there when we are in Jamaica, just sizzling hot. Have fun..... Love and Peace David

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default Css AN questions

    You see all shapes and sizes at AN SSB. No one should feel awkward about how they look. People are very friendly and don't judge. Go and enjoy.

  12. #12

    Default

    Hi - I'd suggest you take a look at the "Do Not Regret Trying Out SSB" post 4 posts beneath yours. I think some of the replies there will answer your questions/concerns. I would add to go and enjoy yourself and do whatever you are comfortable with.
    ________________
    Terry and Kathy - 25 days and a wake up....
    CSS Jan 27-Feb 5

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    694

    Default

    The most common answer to this question is....walk in to any major store such as lets say Walmart. Now close your eyes and when you open them.... imagine everyone is neked...!!! Take a quick look around and tell me if she or you would standout in this crowd? If not, then you have nothing to worry about. If you do......well, I just don't know what else to tell you..... Go, have fun. You will be suprised how much fun you will have. People there are just a bunch of fun loving people just like you and me. Over there, they will actually talk to you. ontheprude beach, everyone tends to be a little more stand-off-ish if you know what I mean...

  14. #14

    Default

    @Canadimon (Robert) - I have not been A/N yet but if you read the post in the A/N section you can see that the overwhelming ideals of the A/N experience is that you just go and try it. No one will care what you look like. The experience is for you to enjoy whether you are socializing with others or not. As you can see by the other posts, body type is not a factor in enjoying the experience. If it was then I would also have to exclude myself when i go down there.

    Just go and have a good time and forget about what you or your wife looks like. I suggest reading some of the other threads as they will reinforce what i just said. Plus you will get to know the etiquette/rules.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

    Making arrangements for February 2012!

  15. #15

    Default

    It will be up to you to shower your wife in attention and affection. Tell her how great she looks in sun dresses and while she is nude. Make her feel comfortable. I am 100% positive the the staff and other guests will make her comfortable. No worries MON

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Hi, SSB has all body types on it, from fit to fat. No one judges anyone else, it is a friendly, welcoming place. Enjoy it.

  17. #17

    Default

    Great words all! As a newbie and (ahhh) first time A/N person, I feel very reassured by the hospitality of the couples "family"
    @JHS I think the four of us should get off the bus, strut right to SSB together and just get naked in the dark and get it over with!! What a way to break the ice and make nude... I mean NEW friends LOL!

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holster View Post
    Great words all! As a newbie and (ahhh) first time A/N person, I feel very reassured by the hospitality of the couples "family"
    @JHS I think the four of us should get off the bus, strut right to SSB together and just get naked in the dark and get it over with!! What a way to break the ice and make nude... I mean NEW friends LOL!
    @holster - you had me in tears laughing. That would definately be an ice breaker. lol. My wife and I are game... Well we def will show them what westerm Canadians are made of.... errr That's a good thing right? Have you signed up for your romance rewards yet? btw my contact info is on my profile if required.

    Can't wait to get there? Almost in 1 month count down. Since it's and early flight (6:55am). We are just going to take the new shytrain right to YVR and stay at the Airport Fairmount. They have a great wakeup service and the skycaps come and help with your bags. Umm that means if most of the time is going to be spent at SSB then that def cuts down on the required swimsuits lol.

    32 days and counting........
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

    Making arrangements for February 2012!

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuninJamica View Post
    It will be up to you to shower your wife in attention and affection. Tell her how great she looks in sun dresses and while she is nude. Make her feel comfortable. I am 100% positive the the staff and other guests will make her comfortable. No worries MON
    I love this response and I definitely agree. Nothing makes a woman feel more comfortable in her own skin than loving adoration from their spouse! Tell her she looks beautiful and that you are so happy to share this experience with her. My husband and I went for our first time last Christmas and we were hooked. We were one of the younger couples (20s) and like the Walmart analogy, you see every shape, size and age. Try to relax and let yourself have a great time. I hope you both have an absolutely wonderful vacation!

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhs View Post
    @holster - you had me in tears laughing. That would definately be an ice breaker. lol. My wife and I are game... Well we def will show them what westerm Canadians are made of.... errr That's a good thing right? Have you signed up for your romance rewards yet? btw my contact info is on my profile if required.

    Can't wait to get there? Almost in 1 month count down. Since it's and early flight (6:55am). We are just going to take the new shytrain right to YVR and stay at the Airport Fairmount. They have a great wakeup service and the skycaps come and help with your bags. Umm that means if most of the time is going to be spent at SSB then that def cuts down on the required swimsuits lol.

    32 days and counting........

    I know, I am gloating at work that in one month from today I will be on Airtransat in Club Class getting my "free" pre-Jamaica glow on!! I really think we should do as planned and hit SSB right on arrival!
    Maybe we can get the whole bus of new arrivals to join us for an A/N initiation party!!
    We travel to Edmonton Thurs pm as our flight is at 6AM and we live over three hours from the airport! YUCK!!
    And I think we can all agree that once that warm tropical sun hits our bodies we wont care who sees us naked

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holster View Post
    I know, I am gloating at work that in one month from today I will be on Airtransat in Club Class getting my "free" pre-Jamaica glow on!! I really think we should do as planned and hit SSB right on arrival!
    Maybe we can get the whole bus of new arrivals to join us for an A/N initiation party!!
    We travel to Edmonton Thurs pm as our flight is at 6AM and we live over three hours from the airport! YUCK!!
    And I think we can all agree that once that warm tropical sun hits our bodies we wont care who sees us naked
    JHS & Holster - You'll be there 6 days before us, but don't forget about us other Newbies to AN! Look for the pale, Minnesota winter whities on Feb 10th! Can't wait and look forward to connecting and making new friends, even though we'll miss your "initiation party"!!

  22. #22

    Default February SSB meetup

    S&J - what's that saying the more the merrier! Sure! Just find us when you get in. By the time you get to css, I'll have worked my nerve to move up to the pool side. I'm not shy normally! Lol! The last time we were in CSS. A group of us. (7 couples) would meet in the evening and play pool volleyball in the textile main pool (we never made it over to ssb that trip - story behind the reason). Once we played SSB style but it was around 3am. We did stock up on red stripe when the swim up bar closed. Course a couple of raided our room bars to stock up again. By 4 am we cleaned up the area and made our way back to our suites.

    So this year we are giving SSB a try. See you when you get there!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

    Making arrangements for February 2012!

  23. #23

    Default

    S&J
    My sister-in-law and her husband are showing up on the 10th as well, they have not done A/N, maybe you guys can do "Initiation" part two!!
    They arrive Air Canada at 3-3:30?? so you all may be on the same bus, Phil and Doreen are their names!

  24. #24

    Default

    Hey S&J, we are fellow Minnesotans in Blaine. We have been going to Couples each year since 2005. We were just at Couples Negril in December so we are not currently Minnesota winter whities, though the tan is fading fast! If you have any questions or would just like to chit-chat, my email is mnjamaicanjunkie@aol.com.


  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holster View Post
    S&J
    My sister-in-law and her husband are showing up on the 10th as well, they have not done A/N, maybe you guys can do "Initiation" part two!!
    They arrive Air Canada at 3-3:30?? so you all may be on the same bus, Phil and Doreen are their names!
    @holster - you should get phil & Doreen on the message board.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

    Making arrangements for February 2012!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •