Default Wi Fi in rooms at CN

I'm sorry for asking this question that has probably already been answered....I did a search but nothing came up!! We are excited because we just bought a laptop and would like to bring it to CN and send some emails to family....so which rooms or building block are best for getting the wi fi signal? I remember reading about this before but never paid much attention as we did not have a laptop to bring!!

Thanks in advance!!! Heading there on Jan 15!!! Soon come!!

I've accessesed the CN wireless from buildings 7,8,& 9 (never stayed in any others). In that area of the property they have the access point in a palm tree inbetween building 6,7,8 & 9.

I have taken my laptop and never had a problem in building 6 until this past Oct. Could not get online at all. They told me they were having a problem on that side of the resort. Usually no problem but this time problem lasted all week. I did go to the puter cafe a couple of times and printed up my boarding pass there but sometimes when hubby is napping I like to get online in my room. So I would say you should have reception but then again, one never can be sure.
    Margene

thanks...I will try to request that side of the resort...seems like the wifi works most places so fingers crossed!

I have never had a problem! My I phone worked to get email even on the AN beach at CN

Where did you keep your I phone? Got some kind of special pockets??? ;-)