Default Almost there...WARNING FOR OTHERS

27 more days and I will be ay CSS, how I can't wait. But I thought I better warn all my others resort mates. I am a fair skinned girl, trying to get a little base tan prior to heading out, but never get to dark. So please be prepare and have your sunglasses handy to protect those eyes from the glare of my white legs. Hope to see you all on the 28th.

I'm right there with you!!! Only my legs are white with frecklesLOL!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

Ha ha ha! We arrive on the 30th to CSS as Newlyweds....so we might see you...or maybe not

We will finally be at CSS on Feb 3rd. I bet my legs are the whitest! We can have a contest and the winner buys all the drinks!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds wonderful, I will buy as much as you want!

Bob Marleys all around!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

LOL...this post made me and the dear hubbie laugh. We are set to arrive on the 30th and can't wait. I will be one who within 2 days is tanned, much to my poor hubbies dismay....as when we leave 11 days later he will board the plane still pale with no tan. Looking forward to this trip!!!!! See you in paradise!!

Good luck and have fun! Although as the husband of a ginger (her term , not mine) and being fairly pale myself, it definitely helped to get a couple of weeks worth of tanning in before we went. Otherwise, we used banana boat SPF 50 and didn't have an issue all week.

Safe travels and enjoy!

I'll be there before you, blinding everyone so don't worry. By the time you arrive, they won't even notice

I'm going to give you some of the best advice you've ever received... do your best to stay out of the sun! No, really. Don't be one of those crazy white people who slap on oil and lay out in the middle of the beach under Noon sun. You will get fried on day 1 and be miserable for the rest of your trip. I grew up in Florida and saw this all the time. I'm not incredibly pale, but the entire time I was in Jamaica, I did my best to stay out of the sun (got a chair in the shade, wore a hat and 70 spf sunblock) and I came back with an awesome, golden tan. No peeling! No pain! You will get plenty of sun during your dips in the pool or ocean or just walking around the property. Trust me!