Default Properties owned by "Couples"

I had a wonderful time at CTI last month and I can’t imagine how any other place can compare. Although my husband and I will definitely return (same time next year); he would also like to try Mexico. I know Couples only has the 4 resorts in Jamaica but does anyone know if they own properties anywhere else that may not be called “Couples”? I would really like to under their care.

Thanks

Couples Resorts owns the four resorts in Jamaica. We have no other investments in any other destinations.

Couples Resorts

I sure wish they would create a family resort. I know that has been talked about a lot already but I still wish there was one. The other family all inclusive resort next to CSA look ok but the prices are really high and I know it can't be as good.

Default other locations

Randy can you please suggest building a resort in my neighborhood?

Blove, before you go to Mexico, you should try one of the resorts on the Negril side of the island. Completely different vibe and atmosphere and the same Couples experience. CSA has the most beautiful beach you will see anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    I sure wish they would create a family resort. I know that has been talked about a lot already but I still wish there was one. The other family all inclusive resort next to CSA look ok but the prices are really high and I know it can't be as good.
    So would they call it "Families" ?

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Couples Resorts owns the four resorts in Jamaica. We have no other investments in any other destinations.

Quote Originally Posted by Margi View Post
    Blove, before you go to Mexico, you should try one of the resorts on the Negril side of the island. Completely different vibe and atmosphere and the same Couples experience. CSA has the most beautiful beach you will see anywhere.
    We will most definitely visit CSA! We will visit them all actually
    I love Couples! Just placed my vote with travel and leisure

Quote Originally Posted by ORV View Post
    So would they call it "Families" ?
    lol I thought about that too.