Default CN First timer question

My husband and I are planning to visit CN in March for our 20th anniversary and we are wondering how the topless situation is on the main beach, we aren't into the topless or AN thing. I know that CSA does not have an AN beach, but it seems like CN is more to our liking,& all the main beaches list topless bathing as allowed on their main beaches. We are OK w/ seeing a topless sunbather here or there, we can turn our heads, but we didn't want to see topless people all over the place. Is this a problem on the main beach that you've seen? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by haleyreneeh View Post
    My husband and I are planning to visit CN in March for our 20th anniversary and we are wondering how the topless situation is on the main beach, we aren't into the topless or AN thing. I know that CSA does not have an AN beach, but it seems like CN is more to our liking,& all the main beaches list topless bathing as allowed on their main beaches. We are OK w/ seeing a topless sunbather here or there, we can turn our heads, but we didn't want to see topless people all over the place. Is this a problem on the main beach that you've seen? Thanks!!
    If topless sunbathing is something you consider a "problem" then you may not be happy at CN. CSA might be a better choice. CN is a very laid back resort, and topless is common, including skimpy bottoms too! If that will make you and your husband roll eyes or feel compelled to turn your heads, that will make others at the resort uncomfortable too! Good Luck!

Haleyreneeh, I wouldnt worry about that too much, when we were ther this past April, there was one topless woman. I have been too CN,4 times and each time there may be one topless women out of the whole resort.
    One Love,
    Mya

Quote Originally Posted by haleyreneeh View Post
    ....It's not "All over", but you may see topless on the main beach.