Thread: transportation

Default transportation

Hi there,
    My wife & I have already started to count the days until our trip to CSA in August 2011! It will be our first stay at the resort although I was lucky enough to get a quick tour of the property when I was about 13 years old.

I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death but I'm getting some conflicting info!

We booked our trip as a package holiday and when I asked about transportation the rep stated that it was up to the hotel to offer this service. However after checking this message board it appears that it is actually the tour operator that may or may not include this in the package! Just wondering if transportation isn't included in our package are we able to arrange directly through Couples.
    Thanks in advance!

I am pretty sure that transportations is included in the cost of your stay. We called and gave Couples our flight info a few day before we were to arrive. When we landed in MBJ we got our bags went threw customs and found the couples lounge ( you cant miss it). They asked who we were and which resort we are staying at put tags on our bags. Then we were told to make ourselves at home with a beer or soda use the restrooms and they would call us when our bus was ready, about 15 minutes. I believe this was the first time we told "welcomed home". While we were check-in at resort they asked for our return flight info so that the day/ night before you leave a letter with what time you need to be in lobby to get on the bus to airport will be in your room. Worst letter ever!!! Everything went very smoothly.

When you get off plane you will get luggage and go directly to the Couples lounge, and you cannot miss it, they will take your luggage after you tell them which one you are going to and then go get a beer and it will be at the MOST 30 min wait, but last time I had time enough to go to bathroom, get a beer to take with me and off we went. Shuttle is included.