Default Honeymoon advice...CSA or CSS?

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give. My fiance are planning on booking our Couples honeymoon trip soon. We have been researching the two resorts and haven't decided which one to book. Please share your experiences, Pros/Cons of the CSA and CSS resorts.

There are no true pros or cons to any of the resorts there are only the preferences of the couple. Keep looking at the website and reading the message board and go with the resort that calls to you, that is the one that is right for the two of you.

Quote Originally Posted by jcox123 View Post
    Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give. My fiance are planning on booking our Couples honeymoon trip soon. We have been researching the two resorts and haven't decided which one to book. Please share your experiences, Pros/Cons of the CSA and CSS resorts.
    .....If you are young and or in good shape; I'd go with CSS. The cliff, overlooks, and little hide aways makes this the most romantic (in my opinion) of the Couples Resorts. But there IS a lot of climbing. Now, if you're "Beach People" then by all means go to the Negril (CSA) side.

I can only give you a perspective at CSS. Wife and I where there first week of October. It seems as if property was only half full. Sometimes we were the only ones on the main beach. The beach is very private and not very large. The grounds at CSS are very natural. To the point of being breath taking. You can even find a jacuzzi that most guests never know exists. If you are looking for more privacy then I would bet that CSS would be your choice.
    Since CSA sits on a seven mile beach, then you would see much more activity on the beach.

Bottom line is if you are looking for privacy and quite, then CSS would be your choice. If you are looking for more activity then it seems CSA would be a better choice. Just depends on what you are wanting to experience

They are both awesome. Sans Souci is set among cliffs, and even while fully occupied you feel as though you have it to yourself. Swept Away has by far the better beach, so if beach life matters a lot to you than it would tip the scales toward Swept Away. We love both of 'em.