Thread: Peir @ CTI

Default Peir @ CTI

Randymon,, can you possibly please tell us?
    when might the construction on the pier/boat dock at CTI be completed? We are CTI 1st timers that will arrive late in afternoon last day of Feb? we are starting to get very anxious anticipating our trip as the days are now being counted down

Randymon, we have the same concerns, as we are arriving January 15th. We would like to know status and availability of Island?? i have sent a couple of emails to couples and received no response. Also, what do we have to do to be able to take a day trip to CSS?

Island is open. I was only closed for a few days in December 2010.

Couples Resorts

Randymon any pictures of the new dock or what they did?

Beach buns, to set up the trip to CSS you need to sign up for Romance Rewards and then let the front desk know what day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) you would like to go. The transportation is provided. You will leave the resort at 10am and return at 4pm.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by beachbuns View Post
    Randymon, we have the same concerns, as we are arriving January 15th. We would like to know status and availability of Island?? i have sent a couple of emails to couples and received no response. Also, what do we have to do to be able to take a day trip to CSS?
    If you are a Romance Rewards member, you can sign up for Trading Places when you get to CTI at the guest services desk. The trip is M,W, F.
    Vicky