Default CTI June 2011 Get to Know You

I see a thread somewhere for CTI folks for June 2011 and so many of us will be there at the same time. I'd like to start a get to know you thread!! Care to share? I'll start!

Names: Angie & Brian
    Purpose? Wedding!!! (& honeymoon)
    Couples virgin? Yep, never been
    Kids? Yes. Boys-currently 13, 11, 10, 8 girls: 6, 5, 5 (twins)
    (blended family-- I have 4, he has 3)
    Occupations: I teach at the college level and work in higher ed administration, he's a mechanical engineer
    Lifestyle: We're laid back people. Love to have fun, be funny, enjoy life. We're both bikers too. Not into the Au Natural stuff, except behind closed doors Then it's on!!

I'm so looking forward to this. I'd love to meet others who will be there. I'd even consider swapping photography if someone else is getting married or doing vow renewal. I take very good pictures, and am anxious about not being able to afford a photographer other than MAYBE the resort one.

Names: Jenelle & Daniel
    Purpose? 5 year vow renewal
    Couples virgin? Nope, second time around will be this June. We promised to return every 5 years to renew our vows <3
    Kids? Yes. 7 year old girl, 5 year old boy, and 18 month old girl.
    Occupations: Stay at home Mommy and oilfield worker.
    Lifestyle: We are easy breezy. Love to have fun. We LIVE for our children!!
    Dates at CTI: June 11 - 18

Hey guys,
    Iwill add to this, but will also tell you this......
    GO to the top of this page and select the "Meeet Up at Couples" tab. From there, choose Meet Up at CTI. Once on this page, look for the June 2011 thread. There, youcan find out lots of information about many of the people that will be there in June.........

Names: Billy and Audra
    Purpose? (1)Rediscover, rekindle, renew, and further enhance our Love for each other
    (2) Renew friendships with our "Couples" Family and make new additions to this "Family"
    Couples virgin? No, This is our 5th time to Couples. Fourth year in a row to CTI
    Kids? Yes. Boys-2(15 year old twins) Blake and Bradley
    Occupations: I am an Educational Consultant for the State of Texas. Audra is a jewelry designer and mosaic artist. We run a private business from home and have an internet site at holifielddesigns.com
    Lifestyle: We are very driven and focused people. We work hard, but play hard also. We enjoy life and love to make new friends....especially at Couples. We look forward to meeting many new people this summer.
    This year we will arrive at CTI around June 5th or 6th and stay until the 15th or 16th.
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Oh, I forgot to tell you....
    you can also find some pictures on the June 2011 meet up at CTI thread.

ALSO, An invite to all to start planning for June 2012........Audra and I will renew our wedding vows next year in a celebration that will be held one evening out on the island. This will be in celebration of our 20th anniversary.
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Default hi!

hiya,

We were married in CTI in June 2009, and are returning for our 2 year wedding anniversary! and wedding questions i would be happy to answer! i'm on facebook, and so are my resort photographer pictures - carolynn mccord clarke

Names: Carolynn & CC
    Purpose? 2 year wedding anniversary
    Couples virgin? nope, 2nd time, married there in 2009
    Kids? nope, maybe make one whilst we are out there?
    Occupations: local government worker and cheerleading coach, hubby works for postal service.

will be at CTI 13 - 27th June 2011.

Default Can I move this thread?

I thought I was posting this there under Meet up at Couples

Dang it.

Sorry, I'm a newbie.

Names: Darren & Jessica
    Purpose? 3 year anniversary (honeymooned at CSS)
    Couples virgin? Nope, second time around will be this June
    Kids? Nope...I'd tell you this is a conceptionmoon but apparently some people freak out about that kind of stuff (especially when they know I want a "Made in Jamaica" onesie)
    Occupations: Student/Guest Services Associate at hotel & Student/Factory-ish Worker/Auxillary Police Officer
    Lifestyle: Not really sure what to put here! At this point in our lives we don't have a lot of free time due to both being in college and a combination of 4 jobs between the two of us. But I've been counting down the days to our trip since last February!
    Dates at CTI: June 4 - 11

I also frequent the meet-up board that Billy mentioned, so I encourage going there as well. Billy, congrats on the upcoming landmark anniversary! Darren and I won't get to go next year, so we will have to buy you both a drink to celebrate this year!

Default 166 days!

Just added to other thread...
    Colleen and Tom from Olympia, WA
    both teachers, kids are 19 and 15
    Will be celebrating our 23rd anniversary and bringing friends to CTI June 24-July 1