Thread: Honeymoon Help!

Default Honeymoon Help!

Hi All! So picking the location was the simple part.
    Jamaica will always hold a special place in my heart and
    I knew without a doubt it was the perfect place for my honeymoon.
    I have heard many great things about Couples Resorts but had no idea there were so many choices. You know sometimes less is better!
    Anyway, I need to get moving on the planning since I want to take my honeymoon in July. So here is what the fiance and I are looking for: a relaxing beach but with a fun atmosphere and lively nightlife. We will more then likely try and spend a lot of time doing excursions and tours and exploring Jamaica. However, the romantic side of me would love a private balcony, some delicious food, a nice beach for some afternoon shuteye, flowing booze, and reggae music!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance

Can't speak for other resorts, but CTI is certainly all of those, and is budget friendly. A ton of activites and night life!
    MouLouHill

CSA all the way. All of your requests will be accommidated at that beautiful resort. Enjoy!

All of the resorts fit that bill. Find the one that speaks to you, whether it be through reviews here, amenities included, or some other factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole_Geoffrey View Post
    Hi All! So here is what the fiance and I are looking for: a relaxing beach but with a fun atmosphere and lively nightlife. We will more then likely try and spend a lot of time doing excursions and tours and exploring Jamaica. However, the romantic side of me would love a private balcony, some delicious food, a nice beach for some afternoon shuteye, flowing booze, and reggae music!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance
    ...I think CN will fill the bill.

thanks all! We book CTI due to a friends raving reviews and many weekends or research.
    I am sure without a doubt that any of the resorts would have been great!

If any one as any recommendations or advice about CTI, let me know!

-Nicole