Thread: Jan 22 2011

Default Jan 22 2011

Any one planning a trip for the last week in Jan? It will be our first visit to CN but by the sounds of it, not our last. 18 days and counting!

We arrive from Syracuse, NY area on 22nd. Looking forward to leaving cold, snow and wind behind. Plan on being hooked on Couples.

12 more days, so looking forward to the beach and getting away from snow and minus temperatures!

11 more days! Can't wait to leave the minus temperatures and snow behind. Time with my husband (it's our honeymoon!) on a beach - yeah!

We will be at CN Jan. 22-29. First time to CN but we've been to CSA five times. We're from Ocean City, MD. Can't wait to sip a mudslide on the beach!

Liz and Dennis
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Liz and Dennis - nice picture. Try a Bushwacker, similar to mudslide.
    Too many straight days of snow and cloudy skies. A week from tomorrow and we'll be on our way. Hope seeing the sun doesn't burn a hole through my retina : )

Liz & Dennis;
    Almost there! Woohoo Saturday!

The Grizwalds (Eric & Marlene, MN) and the Hemlers (Kevin & Cindy, MI) are going to be there from Jan 22-29. We've done a lot of Sandals resorts the last few years and are looking for a fun change. Hope to meet up with some of boarders. You can usually find us in the hot tub causing trouble around 4-6. Look for the Pink flamingo hat!

48 hours until my husband and I arrive at CN! It's been a long countdown for us, but we are on the home stretch now!
    Go Bears!!!!!

Tomorrow! Bags are packed and we are ready to go - looking forward to amazing weather, swimming, our honeymoon and meeting new people - see you at the beach!

We are at cn as i post. Just waiting for the night to start

We had a fantastic time and can't wait to get back next year.
    Attached Images Attached Images