Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Shabo View Post
    Hi Randy! We are going to Swept Away July 5th thru the 12th for our 20th anniversary. We have been to Swept Away in 1991, 1996, 2001, 2004 and I think 2006. I have a Romance card now, but have no idea when you started this. Swept Away is my home away from home and tell all family and friends about it. How far in advance do we have to let you know about the romance awards? Have a great day!
    Sharon in Milwaukee
    The Romance Reward program was started a couple of years ago. There was a grace period where you could get previous stays recorded, but I don't think that is in effect any longer. I think that you will be at the starting level, which still is not bad. You each get a free 30 minute massage and an invitation to the Repeaters Dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by joshbecky2011 View Post
    . . . [D]oes anyone know whether first time guests are able to receive the rewards on their first trip? For example, my fiance and I are going to CSA in May/June after our wedding and staying for 7 days. Because we fall into the first category, does that mean we get the rewards for that category or would we have to come back a second time for them?
    Credit for nights stayed is added to your RR account AFTER your departure. Because you and your wife will be first-time guests, you will arrive with no points in your RR account and are thus not entitled to any perks intended for returning guests. After your vacation has ended, the points will be added to your account; when/if you return, you would receive whatever perks will be available under the RR program that is in place when you next visit.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    The Romance Reward program was started a couple of years ago. There was a grace period where you could get previous stays recorded, but I don't think that is in effect any longer. I think that you will be at the starting level, which still is not bad. You each get a free 30 minute massage and an invitation to the Repeaters Dinner.

If a couple is staying for their first time under the Romance Rewards program the only perk they receive is the trading places option. According to the Romance Rewards info page you can receive credit for past stays as far back as 2009, I would recommend that Shabo contact Couples for a definitive answer but I am guessing they will not receive credit for those past stays since they were so long ago. If that is the case then they will not receive the complimentary massages or invite to the repeaters dinner via the Romance Rewards program but could do the trading places. Here is a link to the Romance Rewards page...

http://www.couples.com/RomanceRewards/index.html

OK,

Couples wants or needs to make changes to the program. We need to know what the changes are for we can book for 2012 to get the early booking bonus. So, you need to do your part for we can do our booking.

See you at CTI in July!!!!
    Irie Mon

This thread is turning into a mystery novel. Perks and Romance Rewards are great... but at this point I'm just worried about affording to fly back to Couples. I am no good at long distance swimming!

I'm so glad we booked airfare a few months ago. If we booked it today, we would not be able to stay for our usual 10 nights. The airfare is going through the roof!

Greetings to all:

I will post updates to the Romance Rewards program tomorrow.

:-)

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    greetings to all:

I will post updates to the romance rewards program tomorrow.

:-)
    hooray!!!!!!

I am now officially HOLDING MY BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5