Thread: Margaritaville

Default Margaritaville

Ok, sorry I know this has been on the board befor, cant find it, How long a walk is it to Margaritaville from CSA. My husband and I will be doing the trading place program from CN. So any help would be appreciated. 72 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

About a ten minute walk to the left.

Hello. Its about three blocks down the beach, its realllyyyy easy and not long at all from CSA. You do get asked ALOT if you want somethings to smoke and if you want to go visit their stores but all you say is no thank you and they move on.

5 minute walk on the beach. As you face the ocean you want to go left.

Ten minutes if you walk really slowly.

It is maybe a five minute walk down the beach, it is not far at all.

Head to the water and turn left. After checking in with Couples Security at the edge of Couples, walk about 5-10 minutes. You can't miss it.

Depending on how fast you walk, i'd say about 10 to 15 minutes. Enjoy your vacation to CN. We might be at CN on the same dates. We are leaving on the 21 st of March. We intend to do trading places to CSA too. We stayed at CSA last year and absolutely LOVED it. We would have gone again this year, but we got such a good price for CN, we just could not pass up the opportunity to try CN.

5-7 minute walk. No problem mon!

Not far at all. We walked back (took the shuttle there) and it took a maximum of 10 minutes. You can see Margaritaville from the beach (look south for the floating trampoline) and get a sense for yourself as well. It is a lovely stretch of beach and a great walk...you will, however, be approached by many vendors as it is an area that isn't specific to a resort. Have a great trip.

Here are a few i have found, what I did was click on search and typed in margaritaville and came up with some, Here are just a couple of the ones i found.

The 5 minute walk from CSA is Margaritaville.

The 5 minute walk from CSA is Margaritaville.
    Forum: Couples Main Message Board December 22nd, 2010, 11:20 AM
    Replies: 22 Rick's Cafe
    Views: 802 Posted By rjammin
    I think louieandsusie may be thinking of...

I think louieandsusie may be thinking of Margaritaville. Thats about 5-10 minutes down the beach. Rick's is a cab ride....or a long walk

Default Margaritaville

The walk takes about 5 min from CSA...it's very close, but their price for food is expensive!
    ~Shawna

Its about 10 minutes down the beach. Big rip-off imo

Its a short walk. Maybe 5-10 mins if sober longer if drunk. LOL Seriously, not far at all. Enjoy!

Hello All, Thanks for the info. We will probably take a stroll down to Margaritaville. 70 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

TheTwo D's---You are correct, I miss read the original post and I apologize for the bad information(I probably can't even walk to Margaritaville in 5 min after a day in the sun and red stripe in my veins). For those of you that got a good laugh--no worries---Louie

can someone explain to me the reasoning behind leaving some place where you already paid for food and drink to go to someplace you have to pay for food and drink?

Default Margaritaville

Margaritaville is only one block from couples SA, there is a shuttle every hour!