Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Letting you all know about new intra-island flight service

Greetings to all:

We are pleased to provide details of new flight services offered by International AirLink which will begin on Monday January 10 between Montego Bay and Negril.

Those of you who are interested in a (optional) 15 minute air transfer vs. 1 1/2 hour (included) bus transfer should check out this new service.

www.intlairlink.net

International Airlink Rate Sheet

Charter Rates

Ocho Rios Montego Bay
    $350 (1-2 pax) $115pp (4 or more)
    Montego Bay Ocho Rios

Negril Ocho Rios
    $500 (1-2 pax) $150pp (4 or more)
    Ocho Rios - Negril

Schedule Rates

Montego Bay Negril $75 per person
    Negril Montego Bay $75 per person

NB. Additional US$8 per person for airport fees and taxes. All rates are quoted in USD.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; March 4th, 2011 at 02:04 PM.

Couples Resorts

And Clovis said it would never happen...

Note that the website referenced has slightly different MBJ-Negril rates and flight times.

That sounds great! I havenever looked into TimAir because people had mentioned that it was a little costly. This is pretty doable, even if we only do it on the way home. Isort of enjoy the ride to the resort. What a short flight too. We might take advantage of that on the next trip to CSA. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Great price. We just paid $420/RT for 2 on Tim Air in late November. Tim Air better sharpen their pencil!!!!

Default Flights

We will coming to Negril on Mon Jan 10th...this is the first we have heard about the flight rather than the bus. How much would it cost for two of us to take this flight? And do we need to do this in advance? Thanks for your help!

Fantastic!!!

Is the airline departure location from Negril, directly behind CN?

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda and Ken View Post
    Is the airline departure location from Negril, directly behind CN?
    Yes.

It looks like 2:45 is the latest it departs? We will be arriving at 3:00pm in Montego Bay wanting to fly to Negril but I am guessing by the time we get thru customs it will be closer to 4:00 pm - (Jan. 18th) I tried to look on the Airlink website but didn't find what you found. Maybe I wasn't looking deep enough.

Randymon, where is the ocho rios airstrip ? How far from CTI and CSS ? Also, would Couples pick up the taxi fare from air strip to hotel ?

Sounds like Tim Air has some serious competition now! Price quoted is half what we paid TimAir this past Dec for round trip, and we always fly MBJ to Negril so it will be no brainer for us!Sorry Curtis!

islandluvers07 - just so you know, it does depart later than that I'm sure I think it's just cut off on the screen print. It's definately on the website, so if you have another look I'm sure you will find it

Quote Originally Posted by schwieso View Post
    Randymon, where is the ocho rios airstrip ? How far from CTI and CSS ? Also, would Couples pick up the taxi fare from air strip to hotel ?
    The airstrip is in Boscebel... about 10 minutes from CTI and 20 from CSS....

Hi Randymon, thanks for the info. If we go for the quick flight to Negril from Montego Bay, how do we then get to CSA from the airstrip? Sorry in advance if it's a silly question.

Quote Originally Posted by blondie56 View Post
    Sounds like Tim Air has some serious competition now! Price quoted is half what we paid TimAir this past Dec for round trip, and we always fly MBJ to Negril so it will be no brainer for us!Sorry Curtis!
    We paid 110 each to Negril last May on Tim Air and left when we wanted to, which was right after we got through customs and immigration. This looks like it is scheduled times only and 83 per person so about 27 less each.

I would love to save the money if the times are right but it is not as flexible as TimAir.

I don't see where it's half as much though.

More Flights added in the afternoon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Couples Resorts

Excuse me if this is a silly question. We are coming to CN in July. So if we want to take one of the scheduled flights then it would be $80.00 per person? That seems much more doable than the Tim Air. Do yo book your spots in advance? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caviargal View Post
    We paid 110 each to Negril last May on Tim Air and left when we wanted to, which was right after we got through customs and immigration. This looks like it is scheduled times only and 83 per person so about 27 less each.

I would love to save the money if the times are right but it is not as flexible as TimAir.

I don't see where it's half as much though.
    Wow. I wonder why their prices vary so much. Our friends were quoted 273 pp each way last year which is why I never wanted to even think about it.

Default would like too but ?

if i book this (going to csa in feb) how do i get from landing site to CSA ?

Is this AirLink somehow connected to the old AirLink that used to fly some of these route 10 years ago or so?
    Thanks!

How far is the Negril strip from CSA? I assume we would have to get a taxi? How much does that cost?

We paid ten dollars for a taxi from the airport in Negril to CSA, lats November.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    How far is the Negril strip from CSA? I assume we would have to get a taxi? How much does that cost?
    Its about a 5-10 minute drive from CSA. Make the arraingements with the front desk at check in and they will provide a ride for you. I also check the day before we leave too just to make sure.

Anyone with any experience taking Airlink? If my flight lands at 2:35, can I make it thru baggage and customs for a 3:45 Airlink flight? 5:00pm flight? Do I buy my tickets in advance, or can I decide upon landing?

How do I get from the Negril strip to CSA?

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    Wow. I wonder why their prices vary so much. Our friends were quoted 273 pp each way last year which is why I never wanted to even think about it.
    I have flown them a dozen times at least over the years and never paid more than 110 per person MBJ to Negril. Most recent was last July and it was 110. They must have been mistaken with that price.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast