Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Everyone was absolutely wonderful. Kadyanne for everything she did and Carmin and Veronique at the A/N pool bar were especially great. Very friendly, attentive and provided great service!

I believe Jermaine was part of the fashion show at the Beach Party last week.

Tedk...thank you. We are excited to see everyone again!

Default Jhaneal???

Quote Originally Posted by joenkim View Post
    Everyone was absolutely wonderful. Kadyanne for everything she did and Carmin and Veronique at the A/N pool bar were especially great. Very friendly, attentive and provided great service!
    When we were there in December, Jhaneal (sp) was at SSB. Anyone know where she is now? Veronique was at the Balloon Bar. She's such a sweetheart!! Any news about Barrington, the Captain of the glass bottom boat???

Who is bartending at CSA Martini Bar these days. The last 2 years we have gone Shaun was great and we are going back in April so wondered if he is still there. How he remembers everyone's name I will never know but it sure makes you feel welcome. Great job.

I'd like to thank Orville @ reservations for helping us reschedule our trip to CTI ! He was helpful and prompt!

Leroy at Othahete is a gem!!! Im looking for you on FB as promised. You'll be running CN one day if they're smart!

Can I say Kevern at CSA and leave it at that. Once you meet you know...

Ssbeachlover,
    We just got back yesterday from CSS. We spent every day at sunset beach - we love it too. Jheanel was working at the bar inside Pallazina. We wouldn't have known that had she not come out one day to the beach and she saw us and saud hi . Veronique was working the nekkid bar, along with orlando and a very sweet girl named Kimone who turned 20 while we were there. Barrington still rules the beach and the water. In a good way. We love them all.

Just a couple of shout-outs to the staff at CSA...

My husband was on one of the paddleboards and when he lost his balance he lost his prescription glasses in the ocean quite a bit off shore and in some fairly deep water. Desmond from watersports asked lots of questions about exactly where it happened and he and another guy were out there snorkeling and diving down trying to find the glasses. We saw them out there searching a few times. Keep in mind, we never asked him to look for the glasses. He did that all on his own. Between them searching, and my husband looking too, the glasses were recovered! Hooray!

First to Andre from the watersports team: My husband brings his own snorkel gear and while we were out on the boat somehow his snorkel broke into two pieces. Andre to the rescue! He figured out how to put it back together and it worked great for the rest of the trip.

We also had some great talks about marathon running with Adrian at the bar over in the fitness center - I'm sure he'll do great at the Reggae Marathon!

Everybody else was great too but these were the most memorable parts of our trip. I never caught the name of our housekeeper but she saw us as we were leaving to head home and sent us off with a hug. Now how often does that happen??

Thanks for a great trip!

CTI in December was our first time trying an all inclusive, we normally cruise. I have to say first impressions are everything, as soon as we arrived Kirk and Byron were so excited to see everyone, having fun, and really made us feel welcome. Every time you see them always a big shout out.... all the staff at CTI were amazing, main reason we are booking CN - excellent staff....

I need to do this before I forget anyone. We had a great trip to Sans Souci last week and the staff makes all the difference. Here are some of the stand outs I took note of:

Kadyian - on the entertainment staff - it is so much fun to see her every day - she always cracks us all up and she always remembers us....truly amazing. If you saw her in the fashion show you know she could make a living as a model, so we are blessed to have her entertaining our lame butts. She also sings a MEAN Tina Turner.

Maureen Henry - she waited on us several times at the Pallazina. She is soft spoken, with an incredibly sweet nature and she thanked us for the opportunity to wait on us. As if! We were lucky to have her. Lovely lady.

Careen - I think she was a trainee? If they are the staff members who wear black skirts and white shirts? She ran up and down the main beach all day long getting drinks for people. You wouldnt have known (from her attitude, not the labor involved!) she was working. Another person with a smile all the time.

Kieshen - our waiter at the Pallazina and Casanova one night. OMG, was he a cutie! He jokingly claimed to have cooked EVERYTHING. We loved him.

Kimone - I believe another trainee? On the SSB side. Another sweetheart. She turned a ripe old 20 while we were there. Happy Birthday again Kimone!

Frankie - always the friendly first face we see when we get off the bus. I would be so sad if we didnt see him right away. He always remembers us too. I like to say it's my bf's pretty white hair

And finally Joan, who gave me my facial, and the best arm and hand massage ever. I have never wanted a full body massage before, but she made me want to go back and get one.

One more thing that cant be said enough and I'm afraid this may not be the right place to do it. But we do believe that the wonderful service from all these people stems downhill from the attitude up top, and Mr. Battaglia deserves a shout out for choosing and maintaining his staff. He's got to be doing something right and it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by MONA70 View Post
    Ssbeachlover,
    We just got back yesterday from CSS. We spent every day at sunset beach - we love it too. Jheanel was working at the bar inside Pallazina. We wouldn't have known that had she not come out one day to the beach and she saw us and saud hi . Veronique was working the nekkid bar, along with orlando and a very sweet girl named Kimone who turned 20 while we were there. Barrington still rules the beach and the water. In a good way. We love them all.
    Thank you so much for answering my post. I'm so excited that Jheanel, Veronique, Orlando and Barrington are still at CSS! I am looking forward to meeting Kimone, too!! Little more than six weeks and, Lord willing, I'll be back "home" and can see these and many others of my "family."

From the time Herbert said hello I was hooked, usually we visit CTI but we missed negril, cannot say enough about this place, Yanni @ the AN beach great service, my flag was never up for more than 5 mins well done young man well done!!!!. CSS next and then we will decide which property we like the best and then we will start all over. 312 days till our return cannot wait

I don't know if we are talking about the same Shellyann but there was a Shellyann who was our waitress at feathers at CSA. Most AMAZING personality, she gave my boyfriend a hard time (jokingly) and hugged me when we left. Everyone at the resort is amazing but she is just a step above the rest loved everyone there!

They were AMAZING! Especially the man who played all of the wind instruments!

We just got back from CSA on Monday....it was so depressing and our first time to Jamaica and our first time on vacation together for my boyfriends 22nd birthday. First of all, every single employee is amazing and is great at their job of making people special. My boyfriend and I are very picky when it comes to service but were blown away by how great everyone was to us. That being said I have a few favorites...

The men at the swim up bar who made our days lazy...and a little typsy ...Oral and Ruel, they were so funny and Ruel would always tell funny jokes and stories. He was quite the comedian! Oral was more on the quiet side but always kept your drink full and had the BEST smile! haha I am a little partial to Ruel after he served me the Bob Marley, a man who can make a shot like that is okay in my book!

Brooks and Damion, my two favorite Palms employees. We loved Damion's great attitude and fast service that we spent our very last meal with him before being dragged out kicking and screaming back to the airport I think his badge said trainee ( he is already in amazing server) and we also spent our last meal with Brooks, she always took care of us and with such a beautiful smile!

Shellyann and Staceyann (I'm pretty sure her name was Staceyann) were such a good duo at feathers! Staceyann made sure we had everything we needed and had a great attitude about her and Shellyann was so funny and made you feel like you have been her best friend for years. Everyone at the resort has AMAZING serving skills but Shellyann is a step above everyone and seems to go TWO extra miles to make you feel at home

last but not least....
    OMAR!!! He was the most amazing guy! He was part of the entertainment team and we first met him on Orientation where he gave us all the facts with styleeeee. After meeting him in orientation, everytime we saw him he would come up to us and know our names and see what we were up to, loved him!

This whole post makes me want to go back....so sad

Emily (first timer)
    Couples 2012

Guys,
    Meredith and I can't remember - are there laundry facilities at CSS?
    Andy & Meredith

Quote Originally Posted by jamaica97 View Post
    Can I say Kevern at CSA and leave it at that. Once you meet you know...
    Yay!! Is Kevern still there??!!?? We fell in love with him on 2006, and had the pleasure to see him again in 2007 and 2008. We are going back in November of this year and would LOVE to see him!

My husband Bryan and I just returned from a week long trip at CSI. This was our second trip in two years, and we couldn't have been more pleased (again!). The staff is always friendly and make the experience wonderful. This time, we were especially pleased with Kenard, who always checked in, said hello, and made sure we had everything we needed. Douglas in watersports was also fantastic. We went through the scuba diving training for a second time, since we didn't get certified the first time we went, and were beyond impressed with Douglas's level of professionalism while still making sure we were having a good time. Everald was still there taking care of our bags and working as the "traveling bartender" when we checked in - such a great person to greet us and get our trip started off on the right foot! I can't say enough good things about the CSI resort and staff and the care they provide their guests. In fact, my husband told me today he wishes we could arrange for all of the staff to lounge around for a day while we (the guests) waited on them hand and foot the way they take care of us. Thanks for all you do!

Default Laundry

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Guys,
    Meredith and I can't remember - are there laundry facilities at CSS?
    Andy,

I have been wondering if you were going to be at CSS this year. I don't recall laundry facilities, but I seem to recall that you can send things out to be cleaned. When are you planning to be at CSS? Lisa and I will be there April 15 through the 22nd.

Take care,

Paul and Lisa

Does anyone know if Chadrick and Jermaine are still at CSS, entertainment staff? Thanks!

Janet at Seagrapes CSA is a treasure. So helpful, patient and talented. When I walked up after being gone a year she looked up and said, "Bob, how are you today? Welcome back " and she remembered my "special" smoothie.

Marissa is charming and outgoing, Such a genuine person wanting others to feel at home.

Am currently set for a return to CN this coming June for my wife's 50th birthday and, in planning, I was pleased to have made Sasha Forrester's acquaintance! She set up us having dinner in the Tree House for the birthday celebration between me and my Baaaaby on her birthday; 7pm to whenever. In doing so, she was quite articulate, inviting, and friendly....you know, Jamaican! One Love, Folks.
    Irie,
    TonyS

I just want to thank everybody at CTI - Charmaine Bailey, Kirk, Byron, everybody for giving my son David and his new wife Kathryn such an unforgettable honeymoon.
    They had dinner on the Island and on the Beach so many memories.
    I am sure they will be back someday but first as Charmaine says they need to produce some Ducklings!!
    Mr and Mrs Duck will be returning in June, see everybody then.

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast