Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Chadrick and Jermaine were still there as of late February.

Quote Originally Posted by Krissten11 View Post
    Yay!! Is Kevern still there??!!?? We fell in love with him on 2006, and had the pleasure to see him again in 2007 and 2008. We are going back in November of this year and would LOVE to see him!
    Yes - Kevern is still there. He was in the Martinin bar in December and now in the Disco bar. We will be back to see him again soon. He has a pure soul and provides the best customer service. Kevern - see you soon!

Joenkim-thanks!!

Joenkim-thanks!!

These are all CN shout outs:

Cassava Terrace: Donna (restaurant mgr), Glasford and Kesa (???) omelet makers, Tennyson (bartender)
    Watersports: Alfred and Milton
    Guest Relations: Destin

We were at Couples Tower Isle the week of April 1st for our second time. We, again, had a fantastic time--the best and most relaxing vacation--all due to the wonderful staff! We have to give shout-outs to Orville at reservations first and foremost as he dealt with a crazy situation with our credit card company with a cool and compassion that put me right as ease (some fraudulent activity and wrong information). Once we arrived on the property (definitely our home away from home), Byron was there with his usual smile and great attitude (my husband said that he really felt that Byron's attitude got his vacation off to a great special start and made him really feel welcomed)! We would be remiss if we didn't give "shout-outs" to Katy (our favorite entertainment coordinator), Pearson (the best bartender around--are you sure you don't want to come home with us?), Kellee (who saw me coming into the buffet and automatically got my iced teas--really started my day off well!!) and Maxine (who I think wanted to run every time she saw our "group"--we really appreciated her smile and genuine concern about us). I'm sure there are others that I am not thinking of right now..... We will be back again! Thanks for making our vacation extra special.

I'm hoping Herbert is still at CN???!!!?? Anyone?
    60 days and a wake up til CN.....
    Jamaica Come Soon!
    TonyS

He was still there in February and greeting people with his big smile and welcome home.

We made our 5th visit to CSA in March and were delighted to reconnect with some of the staff who have become so dear to us. Kurt at the Bamboo Bar is the most warm and caring person we know. Cean, who is now a hostess and oversees Room Service and the Cabana Grill, is a delight. We love spending time with Ultimate Chocolate and are always touched to hear..."Canada is in the house". Christopher (Shaggy) became a special part of our lives 5 years ago and we always feel like we are visiting family when we see him. Duwayne (Skippy) was also someone we met on our first visit to CSA and we were so pleased to find out about his promotion. This year we met some new friends who we are hoping will be there for years to come...Clayton at Watersports and Nikola at the Palms. Such dear people. For the past few years we have had the pleasure of spending some time with Mr. Issa when we are at CSA and he is a great person. It is the wonderful staff that keep us coming back year after year and their warm welcomes truly make us feel like we are "home" the minute we arrive. We are already booked for 2013 and look forward to seeing our Couples "family" again.

We just returned from our 17th consecutive year at Couples resorts. We have stayed at all four, but returned to CSA for our second time. We had a beautiful beachfront room with amazing views and the opportunity to greet everyone that walked by. I was fortunate to have met OShaine Williams who was instrumental in the development of the croquet grounds and who takes great pride in the job he does. I always looked forward to our morning talks. I also met seventy one year old Phillip who also takes great pride in taking care of the grounds. Adrian was so friendly and gave a smile and a wave as he delivered bar supplies to the Sunset bar every morning. Last but not least was Antoinette at the Palms. She is very funny and gave the best service to us. Please take some time to get to know these people. They are the heart and soul of Jamaica.

CN entertainment staffers, Jamion and Carlos, are a lot of fun! Make sure you meet them ... Their smiles are contagious. "Something to smile about" ... Just do it. Thanks guys, for making our vacation memorable.

CSS, best staff ever!

Leroy at CN... Best salad maker

Quote Originally Posted by SUNSET View Post
    CSS, best staff ever!
    Totally agree !!

We were just there April and they are still there

Todd & Linda
    CSS
    April 2008, March 2009, April 2010, Oct 2010, April 2011, April 2012, April 2013, April 2014

Shout Out to all the Fabulous Diving Crew at CN. Alain, Shrek and Richard especially. You're all like family to me. Richard: How you were able to get my wife into the water with scuba gear and dive down so she can experience the beauty under the sea. You are amazing, my friend. And to Shrek and Alain; you made all of the dives fun to be on and safe. See you all again one day.

It is very hard to keep track of the names of those who provide great service as most of the staff do this day in and day out! Shaun at the martini bar always brightens the day. The hostesses at the Palms seem to always be smiling when they greet you. One waiter we had was Franklin who seemed to take away dirty plates the minute we finished with them and made sure glasses were always filled. I was also impressed with the security on the beach and C.J. in particular. Very alert and active while still taking the time to talk to us and make us feel safe and comfortable. I left a camera under my towel and noticed he would regularly check to make sure it was OK. It is all this attention to details that makes Couples staff so great.

Donna and Kadeen were exceptional both at working hard and being so kind and friendly to us during our stay,but a shout out to everyone at CN for the best vacation we have taken

We were lucky enough to visit CN in Oct 2009 for our honeymoon and I will never forget what a wonderful experience we had. Just found out some friends of ours are getting married in Jamaica 2013 and I am trying to get them to go to CN. I would go there on every vacation from here on out. I will never forget how wonderful all the staff was, especially Fabian. Is he still there?
    Name:  Trav, Shell, and Fabian.jpg
Views: 1414
Size:  46.7 KB

Shout out to Dr. Feelings at the gift shop at CSA. Great guy and very personable. Shout out from Ted E. Love and Mrs. Love.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley Trudell View Post
    ... will never forget how wonderful all the staff was, especially Fabian. Is he still there? ...
    Fabian hasn't been at CN since ~ July 2010, unfortunately. The entertainment staff have a relatively higher turn over.

We arrived Monday May 14, 2012 on our first trip to Jamaica and CTI. One of the first staff my wife and I met was Kirk. He and I hit it off right away! Great since of humor and pretty good Elvis imitation. Throughout the week every time we saw Kirk, he made it a point to stop by and ask how we were doing and if there was anything he could do. We leave tomorrow Friday May 18 and Kirk will off so he made sure to track us down today and be sure our stay was perfect! During our stay there were many other "great" staff members we met, Kirk however, stood head and shoulders above the rest!

We look forward to our next trip to CTI and seeing Kirk again!

Great Job Kirk!

HUGE shout-out to Mimi; Resort Store Manager; at CSA!!

We were there in April; my second trip and Ricky's 20th. We've been looking for replacement Couples logo swim trunks for Ricky our past 2 visits. This is the ONLY swim trunks the man will wear )
    Got many different answers on availability from several store employees...then we encountered Mimi.

Mimi not only called the supplier for us, but she also called the manufacturer. They weren't due to arrive until a week after we left. After many emails exchanged between Mimi and myself, paperwork exchanged and more emails, the package arrived at our front door on Thursday!

Mimi truly defines the term "customer service". She's a real delight, and a definite asset to CSA! Ricky's thrilled, which thrills me!

See you in October, Mimi!

Stacey-Ann at Feathers was the best server we had at CSA. she made our dinner so much fun! such a sweetheart!

And Derman - OMG! Derman! He was spot on! He was brining us dinks on the beach before we even had a chance to raise our green flag! Always something fun and fantastic! Our last night he stayed late and was still trying to make drinks out of whatever the other bartender hadn't already put away in the cabinet yet! Someone wanted a Jamaican Brownie and he said "i don't have the right stuff but i'm going to make it anyway and you're going to love it" and love it we did, he made a round for everyone and it was fantastic!!!! His personality, brilliant smile, and mixing genius kept us happy all week long!!! "This is business!"
    Name:  526084_3976069611329_1568267977_33240880_1768987155_n.jpg
Views: 1085
Size:  42.8 KB

We have just returned from Couples Negril where our vacation was the best we have ever had wherever we have been in the world. 29th April 2012 - 13th May 2012. Room 2305.
    We would nominate Donna Peart who was amazing and a true star in the world of couples.
    She stood out in her dedication for the job of Restaurant Manager and nothing was too much trouble. She networked with all the Chefs on site to make sure there was something I could eat at all times , as I cannot eat spicey food.
    She makes couples what it is by her beautiful grace and personality when talking to staff and clients.
    We look forward to seeing her again very soon as we are trying to book a return visit on November 2012.
    Donna's wonderful way of looking after us is the reason we are returning to Paridise......
    Couples Negril are lucky to have her, she is such an asset to the business......
    Eva and Roger

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast