Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Default Csa

We just got back from our honeymoon on the 21st. It was our first time in Jamaica and we fell in love!!! All staff was truly amazing but certain ones stand out in our mind. Nesha, O'Neil, Dermund and of course Oral!!! They treated us so great that it was super sad to come home. I cannot wait until we get back there!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Default The Awesome CSA Staff

We had our vacation at CSA from Dec. 2 to 13 and enjoyed every minute of it. Every member of the staff that we encountered went out of their way to make sure we had the best time possible.

I'm amazed at how the staff can remember our names and some of the details about us. I only wish I could do as well as they did as I sit here trying to recall.

It all began at check in time. The friendly, efficient clerk at the desk, the glass of champagne. The folks that took our bags to our room and showed us how to get there. I wish I could remember their names.

We met Paul of the entertainment team. We had several encounters with him during our stay including joining us for breakfast in the Palms. It was a lot of fun conversing with him and he made us feel welcome.

One of the reasons we were at CSA was to renew our vows. Kenisha organized the whole event and Melissa carried it out for us. Our daughter was married in Barbados and the CSA wedding staff wins hands down over what we experienced there.

We went snorkeling and enjoyed the glass bottom boat. The staff members were Jermain, Deron, and Mar-lin who entertained us. On the glass bottom boat we encountered some dolphins which added a lot of excitement.

Sitting in our lounge chairs on the beach all we had to do was set a green flag up in the sand and Roan would soon arrive to take our drink orders.

Other members of the entertainment staff that made our stay so pleasant are Akeem, Clover, Jason and Skippy. We usually don't have much interest in night time shows but these folks made it so much fun we were there every night.

This was our third vacation at CSA. We are presently looking forward to our fourth.

Marge ang Bob

Default CTI Staff

Just wanted to say thanks to ALL of the CTI staff for making our vacation so memorable, especially:

Kamar
    Sheldon
    Ryan
    Kay
    Sharon
    Delroy
    Byron

Thanks to all of you for your hard work.

Brandon and Michelle.

My shoutout goes to Shellyanne at CSS. She was on the clock 24/7 and did an outstanding job. She always had a smile on her face and a friendly word for all the guests. Was she working or just having fun? She is truly one of the great assets to CSS and the Couples resorts in general. What put her over the top was a discussion we had poolside about the quality of the jerk chicken in Jamaica over Stateside jerk. Without asking, she went to the kitchen and came back with a huge plate of jerk chicken that was the best I ever had ANYWHERE! That was above and beyond the call.
    Karen and Brian

When we were at CN last time the activities directors name was
    Mark, he was a tall guy that played for the Jamaican national volleyball team. Does anyone know what he is up to these days?
    Markis

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog View Post
    My shoutout goes to Shellyanne at CSS. She was on the clock 24/7 and did an outstanding job. She always had a smile on her face and a friendly word for all the guests. Was she working or just having fun? She is truly one of the great assets to CSS and the Couples resorts in general. What put her over the top was a discussion we had poolside about the quality of the jerk chicken in Jamaica over Stateside jerk. Without asking, she went to the kitchen and came back with a huge plate of jerk chicken that was the best I ever had ANYWHERE! That was above and beyond the call.
    Salut Charles!

I couldn't agree with you more about the staff shout-outs, but we can't forget about Kamar- he was great too! I'm still trying to shake my ass like Kay (remote control I swear) and Matthew...sigh we ALL love him! Seriously what a sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmo View Post
    We were at CTI between 12/19 and 12/26. Here are our top pick for the fantastic staff! Even though the weather was awful the first 4 days, kudos to the staff for staying positive.

Here Goes:

Byron - I never heard my name said so many different ways! Byron = Happiness. After 18 years, I wonder how you keep it up!

Emorth - You were our first encounter upon arrival and made us feel at home! You're a keeper!

Matthew Bratwaithe - OH MY GOD! This man is a gem! We wish you the best of luck in your new life in February. You deserve everything you strive for. I look forward to seeing your name at the Superbowl. My wife still loves you I think.

Racine - Best smoked marlin on the planet. It's an orgasmic experience! Great smoothies and a big smile. Thank you.

Myma-Sue - Thanks for the omelets (better than Ulysses?)and the smiles.

Antoinette - Service with a smile. Great girl!

Kamar - Couples, you need to keep this student, he is by far the best of the bunch. Most remarkable.

Damion - WOW! You are a patient man. We Islanders put you through the ringer! Even hungover, he keeps it smilin'!

Kay - HUGS AND KISSES! I love this woman, as much as my wife loves Matthew!

Marlon - Keep at it mon! You're cool!

Ryan - Another great student.

Francine @CSS - Trading places, thx for the fun!

Adriean - Fantastic attitude, great service!

Garfield (Room Service) - Thank you!

Ricardo!!!! - This man kept us smiling all night long. Great drinks! Ricardo has a special place in my heart. I hope you guys treat him good!

Our maid (Rm 1106) - Can't remember your name, but this is another one Couples needs to hire! Say hello to your grandkids! Our room was always spotless and she was like a ghost, we didn't even though she had been there! Discreet and professional service. She is a keeper!

Sheldon - Putting up with our antics at the piano bar deserves a special mention. Cheers!

The Maitre D @ Bayside
    - You tried soooo hard to make our dining experience the best ever, even when the ocean sent tables flying and the rain came in sideways! You then walked our ladies with an umbrella back to the patio. THANK YOU! You are part of the reason (besides the food) we came back the next day!

The host at the main stage - Keep it smilin' He dances even when he thinks we're not looking!

The house band - You guys are good! Thanks for trying to whistle while laughing!

Young woman at the guest services (where we reserve stuff) - Thank you for the great smiles!

A.J., Delroy and all the watersports guys - No problem Mon! Thanks for working so hard at getting the Island open after 4 days of storms! You also did great getting the beach cleaned up. THANKS!

The GM - You did open the Island, after a little complaining on our part. Thank you. Next time, don't try to tell my wife why she came to CTI, that it wasn't for the Island, when we clearly did. Don't argue with the guests about their reasons for choosing CTI. But you did open the Island, which was cool.

Front desk staff (Check in/out) - Try smiling. It helps. Especially when it's been raining for 4 days. The one who did smile and cheer(Ricardo?) almost made up for the others who really seemed not to care.

The kid with the belt buckle - Great Service!

I know I've forgotten some, but thanks for the great vacation to all the staff.

Charmo

Salut Charles!

I couldn't agree with you more about the staff shout-outs, and especially the comment for the GM- Adam is still upset about that one. I'm still trying to shake my ass like Kay (remote control I swear) and Matthew...sigh we ALL love him! Seriously what a sweetheart.

Hope to see you and Monique there again

Jen

From CTI when we went two years ago, I want to shout out to Delroy our favorite beach buddy.

Simone who made me my special drinks...Peachy Delight...mmm

Byron our favorite bell hop

Terry another favorite Bartender

Can't wait to return in a couple years and hope you are all there with us!

THANK YOU to Mr Leonard Henry, the GM at CTI who runs a Smooth Sailing Ship - and should be highly commended!! He also has a GREAT sense of humor

Special Thanks to
    -Maxine
    -Miss Pamela in the Spa and her WONDERFUL Staff
    -Ricardo at the Front Desk (who helped us in the middle of the night when the shower above us was leaking into our room )
    and all of the new Trainee Staff who are working so hard !!

We just returned from CTI and everything perfect!! Special shout out to Otis for being our perfect waiter on the beach and Delroy for making sure everthing was perfect! Huge shout outs to housekeeping! Our room was 4311 and they did a wonderful job!! Btw...we had the best room and perfect views!!

The staff is fantastic!!!!

Akeem
    Dwayne
    Neesha

3 of our favorite people!! Everyone was great!!!

Default shout out

A big SHOUT OUT to Donavon Bailey, head of grounds maintenance. We met in 2006 at repeaters dinner. Had a wonderful time and we seek each other out every time we are at CSA. Such a great friend! Look forward to seeing you again this year!
    To Delano Clarke, since 2006 when you were part of the entertainment staff you have made our stays welcoming and so much fun. Thank you.
    And Georgia at the "Veggie Bar". What a great friend. We missed you last year, hope to see you in a few days.
    To the housekeeping staff, what a great job you do! You are so appreciated. Thank You!
    Many more that we don't remember names, Thank You, you make coming home a wonderful experience. See you soon,
    Paula and Jerry from Wisconsin

We loved CN

Franklin is probably one of the best bartenders I have ever encountered. Pours well and his pours are not heavy or light, just right.

While the event staff was great...Lacelleus probably spent the most time telling us about him and school and the culture and life in Jamaica, growing up in Kingston. Though Fabian and Travis were great too.

If anyone sees them...Tell them SALTY, says hi!

Default Staff

1/4/10 My wife & I just got back on 1/2/10 from Couples Tower Isle & want want to give a big shout out to Byron & Curt!!!!!!!

This was our 4th visit & as always they took care of us.

I don't want to forget the rest of the Staff. Everyone was fantastic....

Also a special thanks to Leonard. Had a wonderful conversation at the Repeat Guest Dinner

Joe

Default Saskie Ann

Quote Originally Posted by daveyj66 View Post
    We have just booked to come back "home" to CSS in March 2010, our third trip in as many years.

I'd just like to know whether the following staff members are still at CSS, they are all friends and great people and made our last stay so special.

Jhaneal at SSB
    Craig the cook at SSB

Saskian (sp) at the Juice Bar (used to be at SSB)

Sherif, Barrington and Rohan at the beach.

Kimberlee from entertainment

Oh and the janitor/handyman who works nights and loves cricket and has a tooth missing and is a big guy and never stops smiling....OH I cant remember his name.....such a nice guy. help me out someone please.

Anyway, are they still around?

Thanks

J&D
    We met a nice young lady by the name of Saskie Ann. We were at CSS 11 Nov thru 18 Nov. She worked the Balloon Bar and the Bar at the Mineral pool.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just wanted to say hello to Romaine, aka Onique at CSA - GREAT martini as usual. It was good to see you again! Sandia - you made Michael and my dinner at Lemon Grass more special than you can imagine. THANK YOU so much! Can't wait to see you next December, so don't go anywhere!!! Ricardo, you have one fabulous staff on the entire property. See you next year!

Michael and Jill Brown (JillyBean1)

Romaine CSA...even though hes not there anymore we'll see him at Pushcart!

Default Staff Shoutout CN

We were at CN last March on a weekend trip. We were blown away by the hospitality. Everyone says "hello" "good morning" "good evening" ect. what a nice surprise! We especially enjoyed Cody and Amanda from the entertainment staff. They are two very nice individuals. Currently we are working on booking a week for March or April and considering CN or CSA. Cody and Amanda are making us lean toward CN. Can't wait to return to wonderful Jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by daveyj66 View Post
    We have just booked to come back "home" to CSS in March 2010, our third trip in as many years.

I'd just like to know whether the following staff members are still at CSS, they are all friends and great people and made our last stay so special.

Jhaneal at SSB
    Craig the cook at SSB

Saskian (sp) at the Juice Bar (used to be at SSB)

Sherif, Barrington and Rohan at the beach.

Kimberlee from entertainment

Oh and the janitor/handyman who works nights and loves cricket and has a tooth missing and is a big guy and never stops smiling....OH I cant remember his name.....such a nice guy. help me out someone please.

Anyway, are they still around?

Thanks

J&D
    Sad to say, Kimberlee is no longer at CSS. She's in Calgary, Alberta freezing her butt off!!! Her father has lived there for several years and Kimbee and 2 of her sisters moved there last fall.
    We talk to her every month or so (lucky us) and I'd be happy to tell her hello from you.

OMG Jamaica to Calgary....BRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr I'll take Jamaica!

Default The BEST Service!

My fiance and I just returned from an 8 day vacation at CSA that we actually extended 2 extra days. We didn't want to come home. We had the honor of meeting many of the staff at CSA and we wanted to acknowledge many staff members who were the best and made our vacation unbelievable. We will be going back this year due to the wonderful service.

Above and beyond service with a smile and care-
    Bartenders
    Winston****
    Delroy***
    Roan***
    Demron***
    Colleen***

Food Service
    Stacey****
    Veronique****

Room Care-
    Allison****

Entertainment Coordinators
    Jason****
    Paul****
    Neisha****
    Omar****

Best of luck to you all and hope to see you next this year again!!

Default Kimberlee

Please remind us to her, Debi & Jonathan, what a shame she wont be there when we return in March. Tell her I was the English guest that played Simon Cowell in Jamerican Idol and told her she was too fat to be a success!!! lol

Clearly I was just playing the part, I've seen more fat on a banana.

Give her our best wishes and love pleaes.

Thanks

J&D

Regarding our third visit to CSA last month, it's hard to not name the entire staff. Everyone was awesome, however a special thanks to Marlon on the snorkle boat , and to Richard on the beach staff, always a smile and greeting when we seen him. We are looking forward to our next trip back home in December of 2010 to CSA.

We just returned from our first visit to Jamaica and CTI. January 4th to 11th. What a wonderful place!!! The people were fantastic, but I'd like to mention a few that made our stay great, especially since the weather was not.

OTIS - this is a wonderful young man!!! A real assett to the resort! You will never wait on a thing if he is around. Very fast, very funny, very easy to talk to. We were hoping for a watermelon slushy one day while sitting on the beach but the veggie bar said they only had banana and pineapple. My husband said something to Otis about this and about 15 minutes later here he came with watermelon slushies. I don't know how he did it. We asked and he just smiled. How wonderful they were!!! I will miss Otis the most, I hope I get to see him again one day!

DAVID AND KADEN (KATIE) - They work so hard to keep people entertained! We were there for 8 days of clouds, wind and rain with no watersports because the ocean was too rough. David befriended us one afternoon and talked us into playing dominos, it was so fun! A few days later we played again with David and Katie. Just a warning to anyone playing with David, he does not like to lose!

Danavan- He is a gem. We were walking in the garden one day and my sister found a coconut that we were carrying around. Out of nowhere appeard Danavan and asked if we needed anything. We told him we would like to eat the coconut. He went and got a machetti (sp) and opened it up for us to eat, and talked to us about how the coconut is used. He also got the birds out to for us. The next day he found another coconut for us to eat in the garden. Anytime we would see hime around taking great care of the grounds and garden he would take time to talk with us. Super person!

Denise in housekeeping - I don't know if I ever saw you but thanks! Our room was 4411 and it was always perfect! Thanks so much!

The guys that greeted us the night we got there. I can't remember your names...sorry. You guys started us out on the right foot! Anytime we came through the lobby and you were there you would yell out to us. How you stay so happy all the time is beyond me, but it is rubs off on everyone walking by. Great group of guys!

Thanks to everyone else also! The people and service were awesome!

Noel and Dana

I have to do a staff shout out. Not for someone at the resort but for a very delightful person in the billing dept..Faye has been extrodinarily helpful with an issue I had and even remembered me when I called a week later. It is wonderful to know that the feel at home feeling is not only alive at the resorts but also in the main offices. Thanks again for all the help.

Bonnie L Paradise

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast