Hybrid View

Default CTI July get to know each other!!

Inspired by the June 2011 CTI get to know each other post i felt the need to start one for us July Tower Islers

Names: Amy & Patrick
    Purpose? Honeymooners!!
    Couples virgin? Yep, never been
    Kids? Nope
    Occupations: I'm a kitchen designer and he is a retail manager at a national home improvement store
    Lifestyle: We're laid back people. Love to have fun, be funny, enjoy life. I cant wait to get amazing pictures of Jamaica!!
    Things you are most looking forward to at CTI: excursions, sandy beaches, drinks with umbrellas, and relaxing!!

I'm so looking forward to this. I'd love to meet others who will be there.

Names: Bob and Jennifer
    Purpose? Rest and relax (and her birthday)
    Couples virgin? No, second time (first August 2010)
    Kids? Yes, 16, 11 and 10
    Occupations: Bob - software engineer, Jennifer - registered nurse
    Lifestyle: Easy going, love to laugh and meet new people
    Things you are most looking forward to at CTI: Soaking up the sun, rum punch, power relaxing, making new friends.
    We'll be there end of 7/27 - 8/3

It would be cool if you put your info in with the rest of the July CTI people on the Resort specific page.
    Randy

When are you going?

We have a running July list under meet up at Couples link. http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=7508
    Irie Mon

Go to the top of the page here and click on the Meet Up tab. Click on the link to Couples Tower Isle. My hubby started one last April. That is how I found out we were going back in July of 2011. This will be our 5th trip to CTI and 9th to Jamaica.

Relaxing, YES!Excursions, YES! Sandy Beaches, YES! Drinks, YES but not to disappoint you, but I don't think I have ever seen a drink with an umbrella in it at CTI. However, you will meet some of the neatest people and be treated like royalty by the staff.
    Vicky

This should be moved to the Meet-Up at Couples threads group.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013