Thread: Redsoxnation

Default Redsoxnation

Message deleted.
    Last edited by Pamela; January 8th, 2011 at 02:50 PM. Reason: message deleted
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I guess there would be a few of the Red Sox Nation down there also. Might not be a good thing to mix a Blue jays fan with a Sox fan. lol
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

Um . . . Redsoxnation is the user name of a member of the MB community. My message was intended for that specific person, and when we made contact off-MB, I deleted my original post b/c, again, it was intended for just one person. If I could have deleted the entire thread, I would have.

Please don't misinterpret my post as attempting to start some baseball-themed rivalry on the MB. I'm not from Boston, I don't follow any Boston team in any sport, and it's the off-season for baseball.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Hi jhs,
    Just a heads up! There will be at least 30 of us at CSA on November 8, 2011. We are a friendly, well behaved group however! LOL

Redsoxnation & Pamela - Hi! oops sorry! My apologies! I should have realized that it was just a shout out for a group. wow 30! Good memebership! Have a great time at CSA in November. My wife and I have only been to CSS. We will have to check out CSA also but more than likely in February 2012. Again have a great time in November 2011!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

Thanks jhs! Hope you have a great time too!